Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Aas

M

Maulit195

Nov 14, 2010
Trying to regain all Ive lost from being out of the gym for quite some time. I moved about a year ago so I don't have access to things I use to. Are any of these online Pharms legit? Was no veteran in AAS by any means but Im in my early 40's and was thinking about Tren and Dbol to start.. Any suggestions.. I do have a few punnds I need to shred in the process but nothing major.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
Most are not legit... How about just test to start, besides cleaning up the diet, working out consistently and cardio...

M

Maulit195

Nov 14, 2010
I thought I would get that... Thats what I'll do.. Im a little anxious and want to hit to hard from day one..Not wise I know just that unhappy right now.. Will try to locate some Test.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Maybe you should try working out first before hitting the juice....just a thought.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Tren and dbol as a starter cycle after a great deal of time off is not in my opinion a smart move. You need to prepare your body by dieting, working out, do this for 4-6 months before diving back into AAS. You will see much better gains. As far as labs go, there are good one's and bad one's. Do your homework before selecting a lab.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Jumping on AAS after being out of the gym for some time will equal injury. You need to get back in the gym and get everything moving again and progress before you even think about jumping on the magic juice. It's only as good as your training and diet so if you work on those you should see some good results after the layoff

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Jumping on AAS after being out of the gym for some time will equal injury. You need to get back in the gym and get everything moving again and progress before you even think about jumping on the magic juice. It's only as good as your training and diet so if you work on those you should see some good results after the layoff

he nailed it !!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Starting out on the juice at the gym from day one most seriously will equal an injury or even greater stroke or cardiac arrest. So don't be so naive to think you are immune. Your body needs to be warmed up and conditioned. AND I WOULD NEVER EVER suggest anyone starting back out or even someone with a few cycles to just use tren for a cycle. Always start out with some good ole test as your base. However, like everyone also said, you need to get your nutrition plan in check, then be on a routine at the gym and be consistant for 6 months to a year before jumping back on anything. First lose weight, gain muscle and strength naturally then consider the juice. Be smart.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Starting out on the juice at the gym from day one most seriously will equal an injury or even greater stroke or cardiac arrest. So don't be so naive to think you are immune. Your body needs to be warmed up and conditioned. AND I WOULD NEVER EVER suggest anyone starting back out or even someone with a few cycles to just use tren for a cycle. Always start out with some good ole test as your base. However, like everyone also said, you need to get your nutrition plan in check, then be on a routine at the gym and be consistant for 6 months to a year before jumping back on anything. First lose weight, gain muscle and strength naturally then consider the juice. Be smart.

Great advice. I'm back training now for 2 years after being away for 3...just now cycling...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maulit195

Nov 14, 2010
OK..Thanks guys....Will get some time in before I move on... I dont need any major health issues arising from lack of patience

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Good to see someone listening to good advice....the fine members here will not steer you wrong my friend. Keep us updated on your progress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic