Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

a simple love affair with STEROIDS/ words from the black pope of steroids.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Anyone that knows me will tell you that i dont fuck around when it comes down to useing steroids...In my mind they are safe and i dont lissen to all the claims that has given steroids a bad name...I think its sickening to take drugs that IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH and make them out to be the big bad monster..Go blow you fuckers..In my long road of slaming down roids i have tryed every single thing on the market that the market can offer.I n my long contuine run i have ran across sides but then in the same token its become a part of me that i dont notice them any longer.....So i might walk around looking like a big side effect its not the case....What i have learned about steroids is that all steroids work diff in each and single person....We all have our unigue stamp..Its incredible that we are able to log as many differences as we do when talking about how steroids differs from another from person to person.For others it blances out the body in such a way that well being becomes a reality for the first time in there lives.This is where steroids grab you and lets you know you have found the youth drug of the world..WELLCOME TO STEROID HEAVEN!....I rememeber my first try with steroids..back in the early 80s...a matter of fact it was 81 and still legal ...I was turned on to deca..I blow up within 6 weeks...i rememeber doing eod injections with 1 cc of deca...I gained a wopping 25 lbs...from there i was hooked.....I was a freshman in highschool and one of the biggest there muscle wise.people approaching me saing dam dude your getting big.....and then from the deca i got into the test..I would go to my local vet and get the test there for 10 bucks a vial....cyp was runing wild....I dont remember ever seeing test enth or prop....years later i stumpped into other choices as man kind made things possible in the anabolic world...As much as i love the roids i also loved my weights...I am very vain...I have gave everything in this world and all i am to the world of weights and steroids...nothing eles ever really matter except working out and taking my anabolics....And that i did...Still living the pipe dream now and forever...Im what u called a burn out vet.Ive been threw the iron pit so many times i cant even rememeber.....I have done carzy stunts with weights and done proven myself over and over all in vain but never the less i did it.I have ran steroids into the dirt...Ive ran test cyp up to 3,000 mgs ed ..ive done ran deca up to 3000mgs ed...ive done taken dbol at 300mgs ed...i have ran test prop up to 1000mgs ed...i have ran npp up to 1000mgs ed..i have ran tren ace up to 1000 mgs ed..hell at any given time i might treat myself and run a full 10mls of whatever i feel like runing........As of now cycles dont aplly to me.I just use.Im so complexed about how they work i know by expeiance what i need to level me out and to use the right one for the right cause im looking for at that time and space.I dont need any measureing stick to balance my intake.i just know.......self experiance is what is the key to learning these anabolic drugs...I like to call them super drugs....because that what they are to me.mega doseing is nothing but normal to me in my world...Once you reach a certain level in the world of anabolics its easy to fall prey and go all out...But i will tell you its not as easy as it seems...For those that have dont like sticking then you'll never be a mega doser...It takes alot to break inn a muscle part for a dart board...I have learned to dispose every single muscle group on my body which makes it very easy to stick 3 times ed if i want to...and never miss a step..Hell once stuck my dick with test cyp before..hurt like a bitch and never went back for secounds.So yes it takes alot of sticking and alot of time and money.Let me tell you its a art about injecting..its not just stick and go....its really an art to it....Once you learn your artwork you will be a better dart player...and of course u hit and miss...Ive missed alot in my life time...but learned from them.self experiance like i said....Remember what u read about AAS isnt allways the truth...U must find your own footprints to make the most out of what AAS your useing...The protocalls they have witten out is just a road map but u have to find your way to go...Just like with certain lifts to build muscle...some work for you and some dont...You can only find that out in time....This is why its so complexed in this world of anabolics...and this is the exciteing part that keeps my drive going that each day i will come across the truth about this complex puzzle.one last word from the black pope of steroids.For those that dont have a sick love affiar with roids u will give up down the road...only a few chossen ones get to live the life to the fullest useing these drugs ...and im one of them.....without them i would break down and fall apart...deadweight

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Awesome story bro, I really enjoyed reading that. I can't say Ive experienced near what you have but I feel what your saying!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
DW I always enjoy these types of post, as controversal as they may be for some people, I believe alot of what you say...it really depends on your genetics, some people the shit can really cause problems very quick, others the shit flows through their veins as if it is something they were made for.
Its interesting when I read the AAS snobs who constantly bitch and complain about someone elses purported overuse/abuse...yet we constantly use that same mantra that is each persons personal right and decision to use AAS however the fuck they want to. Irresponsible AAS use such that it is doesnt hurt anyone but the person doing it, yet people get all bent out of shape by your posts...I dont talk about my past steroid use/abuse, plenty of times I have posted pics and had people ask me what my cycle was, only to ignore the question with the mindset of 'none of your business' you are an advanced user, and you have learned how they do and dont work for you, its a different ballgame at your level, your not some 2nd cycle noob.
Keep trucking bro.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW I always enjoy these types of post, as controversal as they may be for some people, I believe alot of what you say...it really depends on your genetics, some people the shit can really cause problems very quick, others the shit flows through their veins as if it is something they were made for.
Its interesting when I read the AAS snobs who constantly bitch and complain about someone elses purported overuse/abuse...yet we constantly use that same mantra that is each persons personal right and decision to use AAS however the fuck they want to. Irresponsible AAS use such that it is doesnt hurt anyone but the person doing it, yet people get all bent out of shape by your posts...I dont talk about my past steroid use/abuse, plenty of times I have posted pics and had people ask me what my cycle was, only to ignore the question with the mindset of 'none of your business' you are an advanced user, and you have learned how they do and dont work for you, its a different ballgame at your level, your not some 2nd cycle noob.
Keep trucking bro.

thanks for the repect aj...Im one way..As controversal as they come..Its my makeup and my way to wake those up around me that its more then life....im not simple man with simple dreams...everything i ever done in life has been extream.......This is why i am what i am now.a freak and i love it..Im not here to win hearts or to be liked ...ive been attacked by people oppions concerning steroids and whats the right way to use them but i say to those.im a million injections ahead of you...dont tell me the about your re copy cat bull shit style how to use roids..text book knowleadge can only take u so far ..its up to those to attacked the situation and find out what works and what doesnt....Im so tired of reading text book cycles and people are so clueless.......But i say i was there too..i admitt i follow text book cycles in my life time to i realize it was just someone eles way to grow....If anyone has a problem with my quest for size then they can go fuck themsevels...Those that know me like u aj and many others around this commuinty know my approach and my free will of useing...i put it out there for everyone to read becuase i speak the truth about steroids....im not asking any new nobs to follow my protocall...everyone thats dum enough to follow me will find him or herself lost in a state of confusion..Not everyone can mega dose..it takes years to get there...So any new breeders around take heed in what i say or write..maybe i should have posted a warning before writing my thread....Im doing it now.beware not for neebies..deadweight

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
no never had the chance yet aj...do u have any reviews concerning MT2?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Never used it, some of my friends did said the tanning was a good effect, and it gave them wood every time they used it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive done a shit load of methly test and love the stuff and along with oral tren which to me has to be one of the best potent steroids on the market today..Oral tren makes up cock strong within days...however,they the profilers claim it to be very toxic...funny thing i didnt feel any sides useing up to 100mgs ed other then pissing dark yellow but i drank lots of water and i do take herbs ed for the liver/kindney/postate which every man should do once they hit there 40s...its fair game when it comes to postate cancer....doing roids are not it can destroy u..just a natural state in a mans world...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Never used it, some of my friends did said the tanning was a good effect, and it gave them wood every time they used it.

well brother..i need all the wood i can get...years of useing i have seen a decrease in sexual drive..this old dick doesnt work like it use to..and i dont care if i get 5000mgs ew in test ...its doesnt work like it use too....age factor has a big part in it..i really cant blame the steroids because in my 20 and 30s i was useing excessive amounts and my dick stayed hard all the time....i was fucking ed and had to releast the build up...but now i can go a whole week without ...big change in life.... im trying to except it but its hard because deep down i want to fuck ed....i still crave pussy but im not as potent as i once was...back in the day my old lady would call me big load daddy..now of days im little load...nothing i can do to reverse the situation...And all this came down not to long ago..maybe like a year ago i started this decline....something im still trying to figure out....dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
M tren is something I never used, guess Tren A was always good enough for me, I have a bad enough attitude as it is...tren and its cousins make it much worse.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
M tren is something I never used, guess Tren A was always good enough for me, I have a bad enough attitude as it is...tren and its cousins make it much worse.

beleieve or not its more then tren then u can ever expect from it bro...its super fast acting...your lifts will shoot up in days ...its like a super human kick ass jump start...say your doing 10 pull ups per set it will jump to 20 in no time..the shit is amazeing...dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
beleieve or not its more then tren then u can ever expect from it bro...its super fast acting...your lifts will shoot up in days ...its like a super human kick ass jump start...say your doing 10 pull ups per set it will jump to 20 in no time..the shit is amazeing...dw

I hope I get a chance to try m tren in the inj form, my bud used and really liked it, Im not gonna tackle the oral version just yet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic