Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

~A-Rod's Cycle~

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
It was probably the melatonin and vitamin C that helped him hit all those home runs.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
shit...I use more juice and i cant hit a ball for shit...crazy man these guys are pro athletes they should be required to use all that shit...its not even that much juice

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The only person that really knows what Arod was on is Arod.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
If only I had a doc to hook me up like that...........minus the snitching part.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not saying it isn't true but there's not going to be a list out there that says "here, this is what he was on".....

And steroids don't make you hit a ball, they make you hit it harder/further....he had an amazing gift....now he's an embarassment to the game and a blemish on the Yankees organization....at least they got away from 25mil on the books next year. Now he's suing the player's union? The last people that partially could have helped him, he's suing.....I wish some lawyer just stepped in and said, STOP!!! But they won't....his pockets are too deep.

All in all, I call bullshit (although I appreciate Wes for sharing, it makes good debate) on the list. Too easy IMO....if this was truly the case, we'd have to see the 100 other players affiliated with Balco or even the chumps that lied to congress and what was on their goodie list made public.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This looks like a getbig post. They are always posting made up stuff like this.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
America just needs a MLBOG league separate from the MLB. Major League Baseball on gear! I would love to see that shit , and that way everyone can play!

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
A-Rod still has not failed a drug test. Bud Selig wants to make this his legacy as opposed to his legacy being the commissioner during the "steroid era."

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
A-Rod still has not failed a drug test. Bud Selig wants to make this his legacy as opposed to his legacy being the commissioner during the "steroid era."

No sense in defending your boy.....it's a lost cause. He's a distraction at best at this point, let it go and enjoy the extra salary money.

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
No sense in defending your boy.....it's a lost cause. He's a distraction at best at this point, let it go and enjoy the extra salary money.
I am not defending him simply saying Bud Selig is making this his legacy to take down A-Rod at all costs. The extra salary money we get is great and I hope we use it wisely.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic