Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

A name you should all know, a favor to ask, and your motivating thought for the month.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I recently met a young man that you should all learn the name of.

At 15 years old, he's the biggest badass I've ever met. I've trained with Hoff, Hoss, Donnie Thompson, Laura Phelps, Vogelpohl, Ed Coan, and Erne Frantz and every one of them would admit that Connor Bint makes them all look like pussies.

Connor was in the hospital last year starting his chemo and radiation for the stage 4 brain cancer that came back worse than the first time.... Some Relentless guys were there dropping off presents for the kids and one recognized Connor as a local kid. Down the block from her. They talk and invite Connor to come to the gym any time he wants to when he gets better.

So, a few weeks later he shows up to train at Detroit Barbell. He tells the guys that the doctors are just doing chemo to slow the cancer down. He's 100% going to die. Guaranteed, will not see another Christmas..... but he wants to train.

He set the goal to lift at Relentless 2015. He's not going to make it to November to lift in the Detroit Relentless so the DBB guys are helping to get him to Minnesota to lift in 2 weeks.

Here's your thought of the day - it's definitely pushing me through my blown pec rehab - this kid spends most of the day too sick from chemo and brain cancer to do much but he still shows up to train.Every training day. Every week.
He just competed today at the APF Michigan State meet too......

So, As much as I really appreciate all of your support for Relentless....... I'd never post my page here. This isn't my venue to advertise or ask for anything and I want to respect that.

Please, pretty please...... go donate a buck to Connor's Relentless page. Seriously, even a dollar, and write something nice. He deserves our support. Connor Bint's Page

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This was just great. What an incredible young man!

Thank you porky for bringing this to us.

Done!

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
I don't have a money but wish him the best.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Done. Just puts everything into perspective.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
I am happy to donate to his page. What a tough guy.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
You ggot that brother
Wish em the best!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Wow makes you appreciate what we have

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
It's been great to see everyone's donations popping up on his page this week. Thank you guys for supporting this kid. He deserves to be treated like royalty for the time he's got left. I know that he's loving all of the messages you guys have been posting with your donations.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Done, make sure them sponsors throw the kid all the Swag in the world. Let's us know how he does too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic