Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

a guy/girl question...

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
why is it that men need to look at almost every woman they pass? im not trying to be condescending.. its pure curiosity...

my husband tells me its just a guy thing.. part of their makeup.... as a woman i struggle with it...
it makes me feel inferior as a wife... like he must be looking for something better...

dont get me wrong.. i have been married, very happily, for a long time.. we have a great family and a great life... the sex life is very good as well...

so then, if all that is in place, why look?

is it intentional? is it curiosity? is it just instinctual? is there a motive? ugh.. as long as i have been married, i have never understood this.. always makes me feel a little less... hmmmmmm

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I can't say I do that, some guys are different. I will say if someone is exceptionally ugly I may look a little too long, kinda like really, they can make someone that ugly!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I wouldn't do that if I was with Someone, well within reason anyways, if co co or jay-lo walked by there getting eye fucked lol... Can't comment on why you're husband does, I'm sure you have asked him and have mentioned how it makes you feel, if not that's a good place to start......

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Because of some life experiences I watch carefully at anyone who is walking toward me, male or female. Funny thing is that my wife notices whether or not the woman is pretty before I do, then watches me to see if I will notice. Then if I do she generally hits me! LOL! Figure that one out!

LOL! I think she would wind up slapping the shit out of me if you were walking toward me Mrsr05! LOL!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
mrsr05...best is when men try to pretend they are not looking...

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
thanks guys!!!

please dont get me wrong.. he doesnt leer.. doesnt gawk, no comments.. just a quik check.... he has always been faithful, great hubs, great dad, great provider.. probably just my insecurity... hmmmm

btw, thanks big..lol oh and ftr big, i do like your wife does.. i always notice the woman before him!! lol

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I think its funny because a lot of the time girls will notice an attractive woman before I do. I'm more likely to get caught checking out a train wreck

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Simple answer. Because human males were never meant to be monogamous. Look at our closest relatives, the chimps. They have a bunch of females they mate with. Men keep looking because its in our nature to do so, and have many sex partners to spread around good genes. Thats also why cheating is different for men than it is for women.

If you ask women why they cheated, most will say something about how they are feeling. Their "feelings" were hurt, they "felt" this way or that. Now ask males the same question and it will almost always be physical attraction. They wanted something different. Many still love their partners too.

This is my take on it.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
clueless..woman cheat for the thrill of lust...get in and get out rock it hard...no i dont but think about it we all do

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
clueless..woman cheat for the thrill of lust...get in and get out rock it hard...no i dont but think about it we all do
I know I had read the results of a study, I'm not going to pull numbers out of my ass but more men cheated than women but nearly all the men felt bad about it and regretted it. The women nearly all justified it to themselves and felt like they weren't wrong.

This is fully supported by my experiences.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
why is it that men need to look at almost every woman they pass? im not trying to be condescending.. its pure curiosity...

my husband tells me its just a guy thing.. part of their makeup.... as a woman i struggle with it...
it makes me feel inferior as a wife... like he must be looking for something better...

dont get me wrong.. i have been married, very happily, for a long time.. we have a great family and a great life... the sex life is very good as well...

so then, if all that is in place, why look?

is it intentional? is it curiosity? is it just instinctual? is there a motive? ugh.. as long as i have been married, i have never understood this.. always makes me feel a little less... hmmmmmm

I make it a point not to look at other women when I am with my Gf. Only exception is when I am on a cycle I find myself posting pics of hot gym girls to my Facebook page.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic