Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

A few of my clients before and after (12 week transformation)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I am qualified to a high standard in both personal training and nutrition and both qualifications mean absolutely nothing in comparison to my own research and what i have learned from other over the years. I also worked in the supplement/whole foods store as the manager for 2 years, I resigned as i was tired of having to plug supplements with false claims and promises.
As far as bodybuilding, i have worked and trained with competitive bodybuilders in the past which was the biggest insight into the primitive views on nutriton in the bodybuilding community. I find alot of bodybuilders to be stuck in the past with the "chicken breast & rice" diets and it is seen as blasphemy to suggest alternative foods and consider other options. I am not saying 'every' bodybuilder is stuck in this primitive mind frame but alot of magazines still endorse such diets and the same old work outs which i used to read in flex magazine over 10 years ago... its recycled info.

I'm not saying what i do is right, im simply trying to promote a way of thinking which allows people to make their own decisions and not follow unrealistic diets because it worked for Mr Olympia... the variables are so vast with each individual when it comes to training and eating that it is simply impossible to prescribe set plans.

Im not impressed with your spam ass...What you are trying to sell is complete bullshit which is yourself...Why dont u go to a noob board that will buy your bullshit....stright the fuck up!...deadweight

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
^^^ was thinking the same about this being a promo to his business. I think people on this site are more advanced in terms or goals as to what they hope to look like and most are probably past the looks of the after pics.

None of them look like anything special, still have a long way to go before being ripped, so it's nothing but newbie gains, the easiest of them all, but they still had to do it...

Good luck with your business.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I am qualified to a high standard in both personal training and nutrition and both qualifications mean absolutely nothing in comparison to my own research and what i have learned from other over the years. I also worked in the supplement/whole foods store as the manager for 2 years, I resigned as i was tired of having to plug supplements with false claims and promises.

As far as bodybuilding, i have worked and trained with competitive bodybuilders in the past which was the biggest insight into the primitive views on nutriton in the bodybuilding community. I find alot of bodybuilders to be stuck in the past with the "chicken breast & rice" diets and it is seen as blasphemy to suggest alternative foods and consider other options. I am not saying 'every' bodybuilder is stuck in this primitive mind frame but alot of magazines still endorse such diets and the same old work outs which i used to read in flex magazine over 10 years ago... its recycled info.

I'm not saying what i do is right, im simply trying to promote a way of thinking which allows people to make their own decisions and not follow unrealistic diets because it worked for Mr Olympia... the variables are so vast with each individual when it comes to training and eating that it is simply impossible to prescribe set plans.

I think you have a good mindset to realistically bring people to their goals, no matter what it may be. We've seen time and time again how old ways of thought aren't correct simply because they've been around a while. There's nothing wrong with new approaches to old problems. I think you're right in that certifications are shadowed by your own experience over the years.

Last edited:
NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I don't think anyone in here was hating, dude came here looking for clients, it's not just this thread and ppl were honest.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
AND... it was his first post, proving he's not here to be a contributing member, just spaming, weak...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Aren't you here for clients? Right, that's what I thought. At least Jtruth doesn't talk down to people and try, at every availability, to assert his "knowledge" over everyone else. You are exactly the subject matter of Evan Centopani's "guru" post that SAD posted up here. Hell, you were like flies on shit to that post almost desperately pleading your case that you are not like that. Shall we have some proof? Look at this interaction with Jtruth:

Absolutely, this almost echoes the Fartlek training principle and definately works ! At the end of the day, the aim is to trick the body in to letting go of our richest and most dense source of energy (fat) :)

Throwing up is almost a must every time !!! lol

You don't "trick" the body, at all times you are using multiple substrates for energy, the goal is to increase baseline energy expenditure, therefore increasing fat loss, as fat use as energy is preferred over muscle tissue and glycogen over fat it's not hard to figure out how this works. EPOC is a wonderful thing. The body needs to replenish glycogen (im simplifying as it accounts for cell repair etc.)just in case you need to run away from something....like a bear....or today's version, a BrotherIron.

I use the word 'trick' as a simplified version of everything you said rather than getting into the semantics. I'm always more than happy to talk about glycogenesis/glucogenesis and the entire endocrine system as i have worked as an understudy with a national authority in endocrinology but i grow tired of everything becoming a competition of who can use the more technical references. My personal goal is to simplify how things work and get the information across in the simplest most basic form without having to bamboozle people with jargon. Ask 100 regular people who want to lose fat about glycogen and 90% will stare blankly at you, its about adapting to a broader audience and making the information easy to understand.

I know the members here pretty well so I cater to them. I don't think anything I said was technical jargon, it was actually simplified but not overly simplified, to a level that I think explains what is happening to hopefully give those interested a good level of understanding without being too simple or too complex. It's not a competition, I do feel the members here on average are brighter than the typical gym goer and don't need the hand holding I may need to provide to some.

Yup, you were on his back for no reason whatsoever besides being hellbent to prove you were "smarter" than him. He tried to put things in a manner so that everyone can understand, and you gotta try to one-up him. That's all you do in the shoutbox and in your posts is try to one-up people.

Now I will fade away into the background and probably not post again for a while. Carry on.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I'm here because I was invited by the owner, I've never sold anyone on being a guru, or selling some secret formula. It's nice that you want to tell me why I do things or what my thought process it. All because I disagree with you. What I'm a guru because I don't think members here are dumb and need to be mislead? Sorry fixxer I'm far from a "guru" nor do I talk down, I am blunt, I get that some people can't handle it and will attack at every chance they get. Just because I disagree with things and post in threads does not make me guilty of anything but contributing.

Am I here to gain clients, yes and no, I'd be here regardless but I do work with some here, I did not come here with that in mind nor is it why I post. What you think and what reality is seem to differ in this case.

A

Andygymandtonic

Jan 23, 2012
Hi jtn you say you did this in 12 weeks, how much pt was it they had, once a week or more
Well done btw

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What's your degree in since the only cert that's worth a damn when it comes to PT is NSCA's CSCS and that requires a college degree.

Honestly, what you did for your clients isn't anything overly impressive. You adjusted their eating habits, had them do cardio since none of them did (obvious from the before pics), and put them on some weight lifting regimen. Anyone can do that. Show me some credentials of you prepping a National Level BBer or some Elite Level Athlete (SM, PLer, MMA fighter, etc).

You're coming to a board full of educated members who take their training, diets, and conditioning very seriously so what you had to show isn't impressing anyone.

I'd also recommend you actually contribute to the board before trying to drum up some business for yourself.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
What's your degree in since the only cert that's worth a damn when it comes to PT is NSCA's CSCS and that requires a college degree.

Honestly, what you did for your clients isn't anything overly impressive. You adjusted their eating habits, had them do cardio since none of them did (obvious from the before pics), and put them on some weight lifting regimen. Anyone can do that. Show me some credentials of you prepping a National Level BBer or some Elite Level Athlete (SM, PLer, MMA fighter, etc).

You're coming to a board full of educated members who take their training, diets, and conditioning very seriously so what you had to show isn't impressing anyone.

I'd also recommend you actually contribute to the board before trying to drum up some business for yourself.

Word....Just shows me how much attention someone needs to shine like a super star...Just mabe if he came to this board like normal people in the right manner i wouldnt have bent him over and fucked him like a bitch.No ture vet will buy into his advertiseing ass....Nothing he said or explained hasnt been done before....I can read between the lines and hes only trying to sell himself...Well,he came to the wrong place for that shit....We have a ton of ture fuckingweightlifters that been pumping iron more then likely before he was even born..Like myself....27 fucking years....i SAY GO PLAY FITNESS WITH A BUNCH OF NOOBS..MAYBE THEY WILL GGIVE U A PAT ON THE BACK.All u get from me is a hard kick in the ass..And i could care the fuck lesss about a collage degree in fitness ...I got one even better then that the school of hard knocks....dw

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

As far as bodybuilding, i have worked and trained with competitive bodybuilders in the past which was the biggest insight into the primitive views on nutriton in the bodybuilding community. I find alot of bodybuilders to be stuck in the past with the "chicken breast & rice" diets and it is seen as blasphemy to suggest alternative foods and consider other options. I am not saying 'every' bodybuilder is stuck in this primitive mind frame but alot of magazines still endorse such diets and the same old work outs which i used to read in flex magazine over 10 years ago... its .

The only thing you have right in here is supplements are bullshit. As for whole foods store, thats where I buy most of my foods/meats. My wife has actually done research on them, and they hold very high standards for the food they sell. For example if your farm or food company doesnt comply with their standards, that food isnt sold in there store. They need you to have a rating of 4+. Stores like kroger, meijer, etc, have the very miminal rating of 1 to sell food there. Its definitly more expensive, but you are what you eat. We only eat grass fed beef, organic chicken, buffalo, lamb, turkey, etc. Organic is the way to go. No point in eating meat that was given pestiside infested corn by the gov't to feed your cows, chicken, etc.

The information you give is easily found with google. If you want to know how to do it right, you need a qualified nutrionist, or someone with the credentials. I work with Shelby Starnes, and continue to pay for his services every year. Money well spent..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic