Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

A few of my clients before and after (12 week transformation)

JTruthNutrition

JTruthNutrition

Jan 19, 2012
This is my first post on here, and i really just wanted to share some of the results i have had with my clients to see what you guys think.

I am a nutrionist/PT and run a nutrition/training blog & hope to answer some tough questions to add to my blog !

katie_before_after.jpgchris-before-after.jpghogey_before_after.jpgjoe-before-after-2.jpg

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Looks like they have made some good progress. Good job, welcome to TID!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Nice job there bro, they have made great progress.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Ahhh, thats what I need.................a nutritionist. Someone to make me the right foods and say here, eat it.

JTruthNutrition

JTruthNutrition

Jan 19, 2012
My advice is all free on my blogpage and i post new content every single day which will not tell you EXACTLY what to eat but will give you the tools to make the right decisions yourself.

This is how i differ from large companies and organisations such as weight watchers and fat clubs, they make you dependant on their advice and products to keep you coming back and spending money whereas i give you the tools you need to make the decisions on your own for the rest of your life... thats why my blog is The Truth About Nutrition.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
my advice is all free on my blogpage and i post new content every single day which will not tell you EXACTLY what to eat but will give you the tools to make the right decisions yourself.
This is how i differ from large companies and organisations such as weight watchers and fat clubs, they make you dependant on their advice and products to keep you coming back and spending money whereas i give you the tools you need to make the decisions on your own for the rest of your life... thats why my blog is The Truth About Nutrition.

What are your credentials? Have you worked with competitive bodybuilders?

JTruthNutrition

JTruthNutrition

Jan 19, 2012
What are your credentials? Have you worked with competitive bodybuilders?

I am qualified to a high standard in both personal training and nutrition and both qualifications mean absolutely nothing in comparison to my own research and what i have learned from other over the years. I also worked in the supplement/whole foods store as the manager for 2 years, I resigned as i was tired of having to plug supplements with false claims and promises.

As far as bodybuilding, i have worked and trained with competitive bodybuilders in the past which was the biggest insight into the primitive views on nutriton in the bodybuilding community. I find alot of bodybuilders to be stuck in the past with the "chicken breast & rice" diets and it is seen as blasphemy to suggest alternative foods and consider other options. I am not saying 'every' bodybuilder is stuck in this primitive mind frame but alot of magazines still endorse such diets and the same old work outs which i used to read in flex magazine over 10 years ago... its recycled info.

I'm not saying what i do is right, im simply trying to promote a way of thinking which allows people to make their own decisions and not follow unrealistic diets because it worked for Mr Olympia... the variables are so vast with each individual when it comes to training and eating that it is simply impossible to prescribe set plans.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Sounds like some good free info

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
ahhh jt my neighbour welcome mateyy!!

1bigun11

1bigun11