Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

A few comments on various combinations

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
over the past few years I have used a pretty fair amount of the following in various combinations.

Test C
Test E
Sustanon
Equipoise
Masteron
NPP
Winstrol
Anavar
dihydroboldenone

I have stayed away from the more harsh drugs in recent years like halotestin, anadrol, dianbol, tren. I have had some added fun with GHRP-2 and -6, GRF1-29 and CJC1293 and also MT-II. The peptides were actually a peasant suprise as far as effectiveness. Not so much the cjc and GRF but all hte rest. But back to AAS.

Combinations

sustanon, equipoise and winstrol:

These guys offset one another in a favorable way. It's a good combination. I added the winstrol in the last half and it helped to dry out some. Water retention is easier to control than some stacks. You have to be careful with winstrol since it can lead to joint pain and a "brittle" feeling. This is dose related to an extent. The more winstrol used the more dramatic the effect but if oyu are susceptible to the joint pain issues proceed with caution. I have found that nolvadex helps. This probably has to do with it's well documented positive effects on bone and joint tissue. Nolva is fine in this stack to use in place of an AI since no 19 nor compounds are used. It's a good stack.

Just titrate it to your tolerance level or to desired effect balanced against sides and you're good. Sides are pretty low with test and eq until you get pretty high in dose. Then equipoise can start giving the notorious high red cells, anxiety etc. Also, if used over to long a period the red cells can get really high, which can drive up heart rate and BP do be aware. This brings up something I see on the boards all the time. It is current brologic to use equipoise for no shorter than 16 weeks to obtain the "full effect". This is BS and it can lead to the high RBC, BP, heat rate, anxiety problems mentioned. AAS don't really work like that. It does have a longer ester than most out there but it still begins to work immediately after the first dose. It just trickles in more slowly than say an enanthate or propionate ester.I feel equipoise in less than 3 weeks and it's really rolling along by week 6 just like all the other compounds. It could be that some people just don't respond well to this drug.

Sustanon, Masteron, Anavar

Again the oral is added in at the last half of the run. The mast and sustanon together really volumize the muscle. You get big pumps that last hours and hours. Good strength with this combination. Adding in the Anavar adds some hardening. In my case the masteron made my skin very oily which led to some acne. As long as the doses are kept reasonable this combination doesn't give the RBC problems nearly as badly as the test:eq combo.

Test cypionate and Anavar
I used this on a couple of keto diet runs. It was very effective for putting on some lean mass whilst leaning out considerably. This combo has virtually no overt side effects. Blood work while on showed only minor shifts in lipids and no liver stress measured at all. Just add in a mild AI if the test is on the high side and you are golden. Great simple effective cycle for the gym rat on a cut. Effective dose really is user dependant. A decent range would be 300-600 mg test and 30-75 mg of Anavar. AI would depend on your sensitivity to estrogen and estrogen production. The Anavar is used the entire time and cycles are 8-10 weeks on average.

Test C/E, Equipoise and Masteron

Here we have a test base, a high anabolic and a DHT derivative. AS years have gone by this seems more and more like an essential combination. The thing that sort of set this apart from the others is a very full hard feel to the point of intolerable calf and back pumps when the dose got to high and the diet was higher in the carbs. This is manageable with dose dialing and diet. You can really drive the glycogen filling with this combination. It's a great bulker but also can be a good cut stack. It will help keep the carbs you eat partitioning to the muslce where you want them. I used a little GH with this combo to aid recovery from a knee surgery. I ended up setting a number of ORs in the seated press and incline. It did make my skin oily. The masteron is a pretty strong androgen even if it is primarily thought of as an anabolic. It is a DHT derivative which makes it look and act like a stronger androgen in some ways.

Test E/C and NPP
What we have here is a combination of a test base and a high anabolic. Drier and better size combination than Test and equipoise at least for me. It may have to do with diet and or the way my body makes estrogen or the effect of equipoise on my mineralocorticoids. Just speculating here. This cycle is low on side effects other than the chance of a gyno flare from progesterone receptor activity leading to suspected prolactin increase. To be safe keep some caber or prami on hand and a strong AI like letro. Aside from possible gyno as with use of all 19 nors this combo is practically side effect free until the doses get very high. I like to dose at a 1:1 ratio of these anywhere from 200 to 300 mg per dose every other day or up to every 4 days depending on desired effect. If coming off a long AAS break 200 mg every 4 days can be sufficient when the body is fresh. Later in the cycle or after a series of cycles and short breaks the higher end might be better. For guys that have no problems with estrogen control maybe a 2:1 ratio is better. Not having a DHT derivative in here could be a problem for some users in terms of sexual function. I use hCG on cycle and have not had a problem in this area.

Test E/C, Equipoise, and NPP
Here we have a test base with 2 high anabolics in the same cycle. My gut says this is sort of a miss match but in practice is was pretty effective. I felt very full on this. Not as much as with masteron combinations but still quite full. Part of it was probably from the increased blood volume from the equipoise. I can tell the difference between the two. The masteron fullness I feel well after the gym and it stays in the muscle longer. The equipoise feels like more of a temporary fullness during workout. Then it dissipates more quickly than with masteron. Ratio that I used was ~1:2:1

Test E/C, NPP, and Dihydrobold

Here we have a test base, a primary anabolic and a DHT derivative (hardener). It is a good size stack and the dihydro is a pretty strong hardener. It is much stronger than winstrol in my hands at a mg to mg basis. Very little in the way of side effects aside from the 19 nor possibilities already mentioned. One caveat, to much dihydro can lead to painful back pumps and near spasm. You can get a pretty dramatic hardening with this compound. Ratio used was 1:1:1. total dose range from 600 to 1200 mg/w. I stay on the lower end for my purposes.

I would recommend hCG with all cycles at 250-500 iu EOD to ETD. I also prefer to always have some GHRP in the cycle. For those that like GH that could also be a good addition. GH is definitely more dramatic but the GHRP but the later is very effective for better recovery and seems to help arthritis in older users.

Cycle length and frequency

I prefer shorter 8-9 week cycles with brief 4 week breaks in between. During the 4 week break I find it best to do a prime in the form of a keto or lazy keto. Then moving into the 8 week run you can force a good boost in anabolism. A 4 week break basically freshens up the body and you barely start to crash before the start of the next run. Since I don’t run things on the higher end often my stress level is pretty minimal. Once a year or so I take 4-5 months completely off.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
awesome thread bro, i wish more people would do this same thing. I like reading personal experience with specific combinations of compounds. anyone can research a compound and read what it should do and how it should work. Reading how someone did take a compound and how they did react carries some good weight.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yeah I get in wierd moods when I have time on my hands. today I made some personal water based winnie so I'm double time weird today.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What in particular is it about the sustanon that you like?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
any
What in particular is it about the sustanon that you like?

Less water retention. Never had gyno issues with it either. Better Than Test C or E as far as those aspects. Just try it and see if you like it. I used it back in the 80s before there were no AIs and only rarely nolva. It was a go to test back then and still is for me today It can be expensive but it's worth it for me.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Very nice write up bro. Some really good info on how they react to you. Some good combos there that interest me. I need to give sust a good honest run one time. Tried some Axio crap that didnt do doo doo.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Great post! I'd like to hear more about your experiences with the Peptides, I think I'm going to try a little more of them just not sure which ones and how much. I want to find something to play with when I'm not in a full on AAS cycle. The more I read about the NPP the more I have to give it a try.

I just started back on my favorite cocktail the Mas/Tren/Prop, 100mg ea EOD I see you've tried to steer away from the Tren but the combo in my books for cutting, hardening and strength is just too much fun! Running it in the last 5 weeks or so of my cycle. I feel really good strength while I'm using it, plus really really good hardening effects without much water retention. Something to think about.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Yeah I get in wierd moods when I have time on my hands. today I made some personal water based winnie so I'm double time weird today.

double time weird. lol.

Good post, I like hearing others first hand accounts.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Great post! I'd like to hear more about your experiences with the Peptides, I think I'm going to try a little more of them just not sure which ones and how much. I want to find something to play with when I'm not in a full on AAS cycle. The more I read about the NPP the more I have to give it a try.

I just started back on my favorite cocktail the Mas/Tren/Prop, 100mg ea EOD I see you've tried to steer away from the Tren but the combo in my books for cutting, hardening and strength is just too much fun! Running it in the last 5 weeks or so of my cycle. I feel really good strength while I'm using it, plus really really good hardening effects without much water retention. Something to think about.

I have a small amount of Parabolin. So at some point I'll be messing with it again. I used both the ace and the Hex a long time ago. I didn't care for the ace but had no problems with the Hex.

My favorite peptides are GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. When I first got into GHRP-6 with the DATBTRUE protocol the hunger was out of control and I gained body fat. I dialed in the dose and schedule and it has been great since. I was looking for something to help recovery and also had read of antiinflammatory effects of the drug. I have arthritic knees and really was not able to do really heavy leg work without paying the price in a week of pretty severe pain and swelling. So I first started back just doing 200 ug before bed just EOD. The peptide works kind of like tossing a rock in the lake. You see the rippled form at the top of the water. That's sort of what it does to GH release. It doesn't just cause a single pulse like everyone thinks. It restored pulse frequency and amplitude. So anyway, it helped tremendously with my joints after years and years of progressive degeneration. Now I use it e very day and on weekends I dose it at 200-400 ug per dose 2-3 times a day and always once before bed. When I dose it hard on weekends my hands get that GH feeling showing me it's working.

I have used it off cycle and it works for better recovery. You really have to do multi-dosing to get any size out of it on it's own and the size is fickle. It's great for recovery though.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Glyco is a master vet, great great info. Tons of info for those willing to learn, i found where you talked about one combo having less effect on RBC, i too try to take breaks and my absolute favorite testosterone by far is sustenon, in fact 8 years i refuse to use any other. You get benefits of both short and long esters in obe shot. More glyco encore encore......

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Very nice write up bro. Some really good info on how they react to you. Some good combos there that interest me. I need to give sust a good honest run one time. Tried some Axio crap that didnt do doo doo.
Must have been bad batch, cuz all i use is sustenon, theirs is best i ever used. Particularly the high dosed sust. Before genxxl i made the best gains of my life doing all axio. Best sust, painless winny, awrsone tbol. One time i started to work with a scrioxx rep, most top ug labs consider axio the model or did before the first fall. I cant speak for the current axio products.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Great post. I like the idea of test, eq, mast. Ive never used mast but Im considering running this sometime next year. Thanks for posting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic