Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A Cowboys Log

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Well since I started on here today i figured I should start my training log. Unfortantly I am restricted to light cardio this week. My neck and hips have been hurting so i went and saw the chiropractor. He says I am all out of whack and took me off of working out and lifting. Hopefully that gets lifted this Monday. But this is my training regement when i get released.
Monday: Super Monster sets & 45 min cardio
Tuesday: Pushups, Squats & 45 min cardio
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Super Monster sets & 45 min cardio
Friday: 45 min cardio
Saturday: Super Monster sets & 45 min cardio
Sunday: Rest

Super monster sets are when I left as heavy as I can for each set hitting each major muscle group once. There is no rest until I do one set hitting shorulders, traps, chest, biceps, etc. Then it's a 2 minute rest and start again. Its a 3 cycle program. I do it 3 times a week for a month, then take a month off and just do my regural lifting. I love it and it works. I am goignt o start carb cycling Monday too. My goal is under 100 carbs most days while eating at least 200mg of protein.

What does everyone think?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is great to have you start up a log. we have some very good and detailed logs here that inspire me everyday! mainly they are just crazy though :D

sorry to hear that the back is messed up, hope it heals quickly!

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Thanks! My back will be fine. I think years of soldiering and maybe a little overtraining jacked me up a little. But it's all good! Thanks for the support!

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
Took the kids to the park today and to a carnival. It was a blast! Sure hoping my chiropractor will release me to do more than light cardio soon!

A

artschoolgirl

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2011
i think that if you take it easy and pay attention to form rather than how much you can lift for the first couple of weeks after your chiropractor releases you, you'll be able to reach your goals faster overall.

take care of your back, you only get one!!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Lets go Tex. lets get it rolling brother. whats your height and weight now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic