Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

69's guide to selecting a source

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
And most importantly NOT getting scammed out of your hard earned dollars.

First of all, human grade. If its not coming from a us pharmacy I don't want it. Most of the HG out there is counterfeit and the stuff that isn't is out of countries where HG might as well be ugl. Why pay a premium for it?

Now lately there is a new source out there damn near every week saying he's been in the biz 10+ years. If you can't find out who this is fuck em. At worst its a scammer back with a new name and at best they are full of shit.

How do you find that out? Ask for refs when you get the refs check them. Ask your friends too.

When you first see a source the info you will find will seemingly be all good. Work a little Google magic and see what's out there. All good there? Watch the source on the forum. See how they handle things going wrong. It will happen. I personally watch a source for a year before using them.

If you are fortunate enough to get into the more trusted circles and find yourself with private sources to use that's great. Private sources don't want their name out there. If you put out shoddy product or scam they will get blasted all over.

A quick addition. PM solicitation is a good way to get scammed. If someone shoots you a pm offering gear forward it to a mod or admin so they can properly be taken care of.

Happy shopping and be patient you will be happy and as safe as you can be.

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Almost 800 views in one night. I think I may have underestimated this posts value here.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I think the most important part of that post is waiting and reading reviews over time. The longer the better.

All too often, when a source comes onto a board things are good for a couple months, then start pulling shit. People get comfortable with ordering far too soon and find themselves getting burnt and fed excuses. Shortly afterwards they are gone from the board and move on to another forum.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bumping this up to the top! Good writeup 69nites.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
nice post....watching the threads for a bit is def the way to go....

A

apocalipto15

Sep 7, 2013
Would be nice to have a lab review section.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic