Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

6 Star?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Only creatine worth considering using will have the creapure label on it. Many sources available, but in bulk it is so cheap there is no reason not to source the best quakily that is made. This may be difficult for @TEMPLAR KNIGHT to understand. But if your creatine does not say Creapure, switch up. No reason not to. 1000g or over six months supply can be had for $29

INB4 incoherent responses ;)
Bwahahaha.Still Living in your head rent free huh girl?? Im so insignificant but im the only one you talk about on here.Glad to see im SO SIGNIFICANT!!! LMFAO.

But no, its not hard for me to understand at all.All snake oil sales girls push their brand of crap and say "Why its the best"! Supps are BULLSHIT!!! They help SLIGHTLY AT BEST so no matter what brand you use, it doesnt matter nor can you trust what THEY put on the label!!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Creapure is a manufacturer of the raw product of creatine. Other manufs than use it in their formulations.

Much like Glanbia is known as the highest quality dairy whey supplier FWIW. This is probably hard for you to understand.

You obviously dont know much about anything really and your hard on for me is apparent as you want to keep calling me a girl.

I'd love to run into you in real life, because I cant believe anyone can be this big a douche. I am guessing you are a 12 year old kid waiting for the next playstation lobby to fill and killing time.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Remember when Creatine first came out and it was in that horrible chalky paste that you drank??? YUK!!! But yeah , we did it cause we were all told by the "experts" and broscience" that it would make us beasts in the gym!!

Hahaha....the first time I tried it, it was imjectable aybe 1990. It was very big in the Olympics that year. Its effects are minimal but in the world of competition it can mean the difference between winning and losing. I have been using it since 1990. They contunue to do research on this stuff and continue to find out interesting things about it. But its not going to make you a beast. Just another tool in the tool box.

Here is the lastest

Clarke H, Hickner RC, Ormsbee MJ. The Potential Role of Creatine in Vascular Health. Nutrients. 2021; 13(3):857. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13030857

Full study
https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/3/857/htm

Abstract
Creatine is an organic compound, consumed exogenously in the diet and synthesized endogenously via an intricate inter-organ process. Functioning in conjunction with creatine kinase, creatine has long been known for its pivotal role in cellular energy provision and energy shuttling. In addition to the abundance of evidence supporting the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation, recent evidence suggests a far broader application for creatine within various myopathies, neurodegenerative diseases, and other pathologies. Furthermore, creatine has been found to exhibit non-energy related properties, contributing as a possible direct and in-direct antioxidant and eliciting anti-inflammatory effects. In spite of the new clinical success of supplemental creatine, there is little scientific insight into the potential effects of creatine on cardiovascular disease (CVD),the leading cause of mortality. Taking into consideration the non-energy related actions of creatine, highlighted in this review, it can be speculated that creatine supplementation may serve as an adjuvant therapy for the management of vascular health in at-risk populations. This review, therefore, not only aims to summarize the current literature surrounding creatine and vascular health, but to also shed light onto the potential mechanisms in which creatine may be able to serve as a beneficial supplement capable of imparting vascular-protective properties and promoting vascular health.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic