Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

6 Star?

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
So what are you guys thoughts on Six Star Products? Seems like good quality from using them and priced great.

Bought this 100% Unflavored Creatine from Walmart for $7 and change and has 80 servings in it.
This is the only product of Six Star ive used as well as my sons and we like it.

So anyone else try them out and whst are your thoughts?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I have used it in the past!!!...Seemed to work just fine!....Enjoyed the price too!!!!!....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
So what are you guys thoughts on Six Star Products? Seems like good quality from using them and priced great.

Bought this 100% Unflavored Creatine from Walmart for $7 and change and has 80 servings in it.
This is the only product of Six Star ive used as well as my sons and we like it.

So anyone else try them out and whst are your thoughts?

Seems like a good, inexpensive product. I would buy if it is on Ebay or Amazon.

How about this one, we buy a few prducts from them. I get a kilo of creatine at a time.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Seems like a good, inexpensive product. I would buy it is it is n Ebay or Amazon.

How about this one, we buy a few prducts from them. I get a kilo of creatine at a time.

Not sure about the ebay or amazon.m but im sure you can find it on them.

Man, I havent seen that name in a long time.Are they still around? Jeez!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Not sure about the ebay or amazon.m but im sure you can find it on them.

Man, I havent seen that name in a long time.Are they still around? Jeez!

Just checked and Amazon and Ebay carry these products.

Now, here is a place that has been around a long time and has TOP NOTCH products and reasonable prices

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I buy supplements only from places and people I trust. shit from walmart I dont know man... The cheap shit is mostly all fillers and under dosed ingredients to make the most money for the littlest expense.

Just my opinion.
OMS

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I buy supplements only from places and people I trust. shit from walmart I dont know man... The cheap shit is mostly all fillers and under dosed ingredients to make the most money for the littlest expense.

Just my opinion.
OMS
Six star has been around for a long time now and has a good reputation and all good reviews from what ive read.
And at the price I paid for the 100% Creatine, its worth trying.

But with that said, I dont ANY SUPPS, make that much of a difference! I remember the good old days of "Animal Pak" that was gonna make us into Mr Olympia.Hahahaha

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Animal pack..... How about Ultimate Orange. That shit was disgusting... but drank it every day ...
Six star has been around for a long time now and has a good reputation and all good reviews from what ive read.
And at the price I paid for the 100% Creatine, its worth trying.

But with that said, I dont ANY SUPPS, make that much of a difference! I remember the good old days of "Animal Pak" that was gonna make us into Mr Olympia.Hahahaha

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Animal pack..... How about Ultimate Orange. That shit was disgusting... but drank it every day ...
Oh brother.Ultimate Orange.That shit was bad.I actually had to present that as defense in an assualt case I had once showing the label said not to use it sooner than every 6hrs I think and not more than twice a day.I was drining it ALOT and lawyers used it as a reason for my assualt on someone."Nutitional Imbalance and Streas from work"! I won the case.
But thats for a different thread.LMFAO.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Remember when Creatine first came out and it was in that horrible chalky paste that you drank??? YUK!!! But yeah , we did it cause we were all told by the "experts" and broscience" that it would make us beasts in the gym!!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Only creatine worth considering using will have the creapure label on it. Many sources available, but in bulk it is so cheap there is no reason not to source the best quakily that is made. This may be difficult for @TEMPLAR KNIGHT to understand. But if your creatine does not say Creapure, switch up. No reason not to. 1000g or over six months supply can be had for $29

INB4 incoherent responses ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic