Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

6 months into it...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE TO MANY BRO- There is no magic pill, just hard work, determination , motivation and action

L

lipripper

Jul 22, 2011
I am very interested in what your nutrition plan consisted. If you dont mind sharing. You can pm me if you would prefer. Fantastic job. I need to make this commitment as well.

This is about it in a nut shell bro...

I joined Livestrong.com and got serious about eating clean and tracking my calories. I learned about my BMI,BMR,TEE and about Macro's. I stopped all sodas, snack foods, fast food, snacks and almost all sugar ect. I set up a diet the best I could for my conditions, It would vary day to day though. These are basicly what I would eat. Notice lots of deer(venison) I hunt and dont buy beef. All serving sizes were kept to 1 cup on the meals... so example deer chili and rice... ( 1 cup(cooked) rice and 1 cup of deer chili) Steaks, burgers and chicken were always about 5 or 6 oz.

Water Water and more Water!!! I also use crystal light for drinks as well. I will drink 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.

05:00

1 cup coffee 1 tsp sugar and non dairy creamer

Morning smoke session/cardio started at 3 now up to 5 days a week( more later)

PWO shake about 06:30

2 scoops whey

1 raw egg

1 tsp creatine

8 oz water

Breakfast about 08:00

1/2 cup oatmeal(uncooked)

1.5 oz box of rasins( to sweeten plain oatmeal)

about a palm full of almonds(20 or so)

Mid morning 10:00 am or so..work dependant

fruit

Lunch 11:45

varied by day

chicken breast/rice/veggie

deer burger(no bread) onions gravey/veggie

deer chili/rice

duck breast/ rice

occasionally a pasta made with deer grind for meat in the sauce

kingfish or cobia steak(grilled)/rice

salad

Mid day snack 14:00 work dependant

(if I needed something)

fruit

16:00

M W F gym lift weights

17:15

PWO shake again..same as morning shake

18:00

dinner with family( this was the hard one)

deer steak/ veggies/salad

king fish/ cobia/

deer or wild hog stew

baked chicked/ rice /veggie

pasta/ deer grind for meat sauce

salad

20:00( maybe 1 or 2 times a week)

6oz of lowfat yogurt with a scoop of whey protein mixed in

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Some interesting food choices there. The big key is your consistency , nice work.

L

lipripper

Jul 22, 2011
Been a long time since I up dated. I wound up getting all the way down to 192 lbs and a 34 1/2 in waist. Then I started to try and maintain for a few months. After that I started eating more in order to try and put some weight back on and build up a bit. I have found it real hard to stay as leaned out as I was and gain weight but I have gotten back up to 205 lbs now and gained some size. I have added some back on to the waist But its damn sure hard not to when gaining. I have reduced most of my cardio and have just been lifting for the most part for the last several months. About OCT time frame I plan on going on another cut phase thru spring. Last time I lost a bit more mass then I wanted to(not that I had much,,,LOL) so Im gonna try to go a bit slower and try to maintain some of the gains I have gotten and see how its looking. I have one more year to go untill I hit 50, I want to have a few more lbs of muscle on me by then and try to be leaned out good... work in progress...any way heres where Im at now...

about the end of cut...
1921.JPG

this month
004143.JPG

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic