wow Mac, looks great, you definitely found your ticket with the new techniques

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am speechless...

Thanks big guy!

wow Mac, looks great, you definitely found your ticket with the new techniques

Thanks! Yep, I am not arguing with anything that works. Funny how our brains work. Feels really good tough and it is high's like these the get you through the times when training seems to suck. I am enjoying it while it comes.

Deload done. It's on for next friday!

Sweet! Only mistake you made is saying you 'hoped' to do it next friday. There is no 'hope'. You cant write the weight a letter asking it nicely if it will allow you to lift it! Give it no choice. Decide to do it and then it is done.

I am excited for you man! Go for it!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Today I decided to go up in weight as my reps were getting too high. Went up to 605. Was wanting 5 reps. I only pulled 4 and stopped. I did not feel right. Weight felt heavy. Every rep but my second one I was on the balls of my feet. It was my first 'off' day in 2 months on deads, and I was not going to push it too hard. I think I just have to condition myself to the weight increasing and be more prepared mentally.

I will get 5 reps next week. Then I will make 6 my mark. After that I will go up another 10lbs and repeat this till I peak. Then will be the time I try to pull a new single PR.

I ordered a Okie Deadlift bar too! Will be here monday and I will get to put it through it's paces next Fri. I am interested to see if it helps me at all.

This was today. Not my best performance, but watching the vid, it looked better then it felt.

605x4

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Damn Bro!!! That was great!! Good job!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Not my best performance

I would seriously pay good money to fly to wherever the **** you're at just to smack you for posting that.

Nice work man, I will never get there.

See you in the squat rack. ;)

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wow dude awesome work!

You definitely are it look easy!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Very impressive bro! Nice work!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Damn Bro!!! That was great!! Good job!

I would seriously pay good money to fly to wherever the **** you're at just to smack you for posting that.

Nice work man, I will never get there.

See you in the squat rack. ;)

It might do me some good! Oh you know squats are next! My hip rehab is going well. I am taking time away from squats all together right now. If I can manage to put my feet a little further apart, I think it might help me generate some more power (as well as an easier time getting down in the hole). It remains to be seen if it will work well enough that I can regain that much in my ROM. Deads dont bother my hip much as there is less ROM. Squatting down any deeper then what deads take me is a challenge to find a comfortable groove.

Wow!!! Great job man!!

Wow dude awesome work!

You definitely are it look easy!

Thanks guys!

Very impressive bro! Nice work!

Thanks man....and congrats on the promotion. Good choice and good fit!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
That was supposed to say "you definitely made it look easy".

Oops.

Either way, you're a beast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic