What's New?

Mibolerone...

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Let's talk about it.

Mibolerone, "aka" Cheque Drops.

I've used it back in the day, Upjohn shit, and also once from a UGL.

I enjoyed the unnaturally alert, euphoric, sort of channeled aggression that I found I would experience when I'd use it an hour or so prior to training.

In those days I'd train 2-3 hours 5 days a week, and it seemed to last about as long as my workouts, then I'd level out so to speak, not crash the way you do with Adrenergic substances.

Anybody here use it, what's your experiences, did you like it, etc.?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Few years ago and used one of the UGL's (PRL) for 4 weeks , strage is it put me in a realy good mood 2 or more hours, but then extremely pissed off for the rest of the day lol!

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, that's the mild/moderate euphoria I spoke of. I however didn't notice being any more angry than normal, but I'm always angry, so that's relative.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Never have used it, outside of the aggression was there any growth from it?

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I don't think you could attribute physical growth to it, although being a very high androgenic AAS, with great binding affinity, it probably has some Glut-4 upregulating properties, and plays a role in recomposition and macro partitioning, one would supposite.

That said, it made me harder, and more dense feeling, and made my carbs work better, as I tend to be somewhat insulogenic.

I think it could possibly be used for growth but it has a very short half-life, so using it once a day, as myself and most others do, and its effectiveness coming and going within mere hours, it makes it hard to remain anabolic, if you were to reply on this substance for growth.

Should one be able to take multiple doses daily, spread about, 4-5 times daily, (assuming one could stand the side effects) I believe you may be able to gain some lbm. over and above your endogenous medium would allow.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yeah, that's the mild/moderate euphoria I spoke of. I however didn't notice being any more angry than normal, but I'm always angry, so that's relative.

LOL, I'm angry 90% of the time these days.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Never used it. Anything like 50 mg tabs of methyl test? those use to get me cranked and make my nuts hurt.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I like Methyl Test, but Cheque's are IMO, STRONGER, and faster acting than MT, and less issue with estrogen.

MT, especially when it used to be passed along as Anadrol, is responsible for many a set of pretty titties on your favorite male training partner.

When In fact, if memory serves me with Mibolerone, it doesn't aromatize at commonly used dosages.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
TB, I think you hit it on the head. Finding legit cheques I always heard was difficult. I have purchased cheques...unfortuanately they weren't good ones. IMO.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Never tried them. Halo has given me good drive in the gym...

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
Few years ago and used one of the UGL's (PRL) for 4 weeks , strage is it put me in a realy good mood 2 or more hours, but then extremely pissed off for the rest of the day lol!

Surely you're not going to blame me for you being pissed all day....LOL Cheque drops are taken for super strength increases. The growth would come from using the heavier weights while on the drops. It's made in micrograms doses instead of mg doses. No way would I even consider it from a UGL now since the testing lab is out of business. I remember once that Pittbull was working on his car and got pissed and threw a wrench through the garage door.....not thru the glass window but thru the wooden door itself.....LOL Hey TB....what's your scrawny ass still doing hangin around? I've seen a lot of names on here that were really stand up guys and gals. Kind of makes me weepy....LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic