BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

49ers vs Packers

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey Kid,
If you G fans decide that you wanna boot Coughlin again, please put him in Amtrak to Philly!

They would be dumb to even mention booting Coughlin, who would they replace him with? None of the coaches who are on the market are better than Coughlin...Coughlin is the man and I dont even like the Gmen lol

USMCRabi...how dare you say that. Are you still mad because the 9ers beat the Pats? ;)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I would normally like the 49s over the pack but Harbaugh rubbed me wrong in his handling of the QB situation. I hope the Packers kill them and that QB throws 5 picks.

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
I'm gonna have to take the Packers. I think Rogers is gonna light it up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I would normally like the 49s over the pack but Harbaugh rubbed me wrong in his handling of the QB situation. I hope the Packers kill them and that QB throws 5 picks.

II , Smith had to go, as good as he did was only because he had a GREAT D. It's like Jerry Rice said , 'It was time to take his diaper off'. Kapernik passed him up coming cold off the bench, a rocket for a arm, mobile and thee biggest reason , 'confidence'. Alice Smith had his chance, we passed on Rodgers for this million $$ turd!!!!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
II , Smith had to go, as good as he did was only because he had a GREAT D. It's like Jerry Rice said , 'It was time to take his diaper off'. Kapernik passed him up coming cold off the bench, a rocket for a arm, mobile and thee biggest reason , 'confidence'. Alice Smith had his chance, we passed on Rodgers for this million $$ turd!!!!!

The defense wasn't on the field when Smith was. His QB rating was 104 and his last game (which I was at by the way) he almost broke the NFL completion percentage record. I think Smith is underrated. He struggled early with all the changes out there but was consistent for past 2 years. Kapernik hasn't done anything. As soon as teams have enough film on him things won't come as easy. I don't dislike him though, just Harbaugh, both him and his brother.

And for the record, I don't think a player should lose his job due to injury unless he was already playing poorly. Especially a concussion. If I had a concussion and played for the 49's I wouldn't come forward about it due to fear of losing my job.

Btw, I watched 10 Greatest Games of Joe Montana on NFL network last night. They had the one where he faced Young after being traded to the Chiefs at number 3. He tore Stevie a new one and enjoyed every second of it.

I hope that Smith comes here to Arizona next year and gets to play the Niners 2x every year.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
tied at 14 with 8 min before half...lotta mistakes right now by both teams...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
kaepernick's legs are gonna fuck teams up for as long as he stays healthy. cocky son-of-a-bitch though! just what the Niners needed - leadership.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
kaepernick's legs are gonna fuck teams up for as long as he stays healthy. cocky son-of-a-bitch though! just what the Niners needed - leadership.

oh definitly hes a punk bitch..but hes good and he can flat out play..

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I f'n aikman and Joe buck...they always talk shit about packers...it they're fault packers lost

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic