Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

40+male- questions for the veteran members

T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
I am 42 yr old-5-10 200lbs busy but always find time to lift- talking to another marine (jacked mfer 240lbs solid) told me to check out napsgear that is where he got his 1st cycle and a lot of gains I am new to anabolics etc.. so not sure what or where I have heard a lot of he said bullshit but nothing from a solid dude who puts his time in and actually knows what he is talking about so where do I start? I have researched cycle for beginners but that is about it

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Bro, this is not a source board, though it is not clear from your post that you are asking.

I know nothing about napsgear, but there are a lot of bad sources out there, so do your research and check the source's reputation on reliable boards, before you buy from them.

If you so a thread search for napsgear, you may come up with some info about their reputation on here. Guys on here sometimes post about scammers and sources that cannot be trusted. If you find guys saying that on here, its a pretty good bet you can rely on it being true.

When you are ready to start, pick a good first cycle, like Test E or Test C at 500mg / week for 12 to 16 weeks. Make sure you understand how to do everything, including PCT then look for a source (that's where we can't help you). Buy everything ahead of time. All the AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids), AI (aromatase inhibitor) and PCT (post cycle therapy) supplies, along with all the needles, etc. you will need. You don't want to get part way through and find that you need something, then wait while you order it. (Been there, done that, it was not good). Then find someone to help you with that first inject, or if you are brave, do it yourself.

[edit: when I say this is not a source board, I mean TID is not a source board, and you can't be asking to find sources on here.]

Last edited:
T

tyson

Jan 17, 2014
sorry I will check the source board I am new to this and I have seen a lot of opinions WHOSE CAN I TRUST

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
sorry I will check the source board I am new to this and I have seen a lot of opinions WHOSE CAN I TRUST

It is hard to know whose opinion you can trust, because you won't always know who has a hidden agenda or not. If a sourceboard is run by the source, you basically can't trust anyone on there.

On sourceboards run by guys who have some buffer set up, you can get some good info. And if you spend the time watching, you will most likely be able to identify who has an agenda and who does not, then you will know who you can't trust and who you can.

Sorry I didn't do this earlier but here is a thread on Napsgear with mixed views.

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/napsgear-is-a-scammer.8184/

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014

You have 2 posts and they are source requests. This is a quick way to get banned on any forum. And to lose trust.

Second you are coming off all wrong. This is like walking down the street in NYC and just randomly asking strangers to buy an 8-ball. It says to me you are a liability or LE.

If you have this "marine friend" you trust who says Naps. Then why are you asking for more?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You have 2 posts and they are source requests. This is a quick way to get banned on any forum. And to lose trust.

Second you are coming off all wrong. This is like walking down the street in NYC and just randomly asking strangers to buy an 8-ball. It says to me you are a liability or LE.

If you have this "marine friend" you trust who says Naps. Then why are you asking for more?

Thanks bro. I was trying to handle this, but it was not going well at all. . . Thanks for jumping in.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
its ok to ask questions about anabolics, such as suggestions etc on training administrating, experiences, but as others have said you are in the wrong place to ask where to get things. read the rules and you should be fine. ask all other questions or do a search and you will find tons of info...good luck

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Go to your doctor. Get your test levels tested. If they come back low ask to go TRT. Always best to go the doc route first. At 42 you are perfect for possible TRT.
Good luck
Gc

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
I am 42 yr old-5-10 200lbs busy but always find time to lift- talking to another marine (jacked mfer 240lbs solid) told me to check out napsgear that is where he got his 1st cycle and a lot of gains I am new to anabolics etc.. so not sure what or where I have heard a lot of he said bullshit but nothing from a solid dude who puts his time in and actually knows what he is talking about so where do I start? I have researched cycle for beginners but that is about it

I know many are of the Marines of the once/always mentality, but if you are still active duty, you should think long and hard about what you are doing. If you simply meant "another Marine", as in someone that earned the EGA also, and you are not active duty, then it's a non-issue.

If you are active, remember that you'll have periodic blood testing to deal with and if your levels come back jacked up, questions will start getting asked.

P

Porky

Dec 12, 2013
Plenty of sponser boards out there. No source talk is the beauty of this forum. Just good info .. Not all the bs you see elsewhere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic