Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

3cc or 1 cc syringe? Thoughts please....

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I like my peaks and valleys. IMHO, stable levels are greatly over-rated and way too much emphasis is placed on them. When I cruise, I prefer one shot per week. Pinning once a week itself is nice, but I experience a more normal range of emotions. I'm less robot like.

Yes may be overrated but makes logical sense to me. I also pin 1x a week when I cruise... But on my blasts I always try to keep my levels as stable as possible... Bc for one I'm trying to look my best not just strength... An I believe it plays an important role. Not saying pinning less frequent wont give results, once again just my opinion and what I've been taught. :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Disagree.

First off higher peak hormone levels generally mean bigger results in my experience. Why do you think short esters make for bigger results in general?

Then there's something to remember. Pin discomfort is going to hurt his performance. You try crouching down on road bike pushing hard for hours with pip. If that can be reduced to once a week that is a good thing.

The majority of cyclists use test creams/gels for this reason.

If he adds in the eq he'll be forced to do 2x a week just to keep the injection volume down tho.

Pin delts in that case. I love pinning delts anyways.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Pin delts in that case. I love pinning delts anyways.
Delts are my go to spot. Also the spot I suggested to bike racer. Your shoulders being sore with first cycle pip doesn't help in a road race or fast group ride. Particularly hurts in a climb.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
First off higher peak hormone levels generally mean bigger results in my experience. Why do you think short esters make for bigger results in general?
If he adds in the eq he'll be forced to do 2x a week just to keep the injection volume down tho.

two things:

1) it's the peaks and troughs of a cycle that trigger and aggravate side effects. this should be a consideration.

2) I would NEVER say short esters produce better (bigger) results. tren a is not going to make you bigger than tren e. just not gonna happen.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
two things:

1) it's the peaks and troughs of a cycle that trigger and aggravate side effects. this should be a consideration.

2) I would NEVER say short esters produce better (bigger) results. tren a is not going to make you bigger than tren e. just not gonna happen.

1) go run a 400mg test e cycle 1 shot a week and if you report one negative side I'll eat my shirt.

I'd bet my personal stash that you've never run test e cycle 1x a week and like 90% of the people on the boards that are regurgitating what you were told.

2) Run test e at a gram a week. Then run test suspension at 100 mg a day. Tell me which gives you better performance results. BTW ester weight is accounted for there ;-).

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
"Bigger results in general"....
Well that's pretty generic statement, performance and results may be better with shorter esters depending on ur goals..
But size strength goes to the gram of test ime (in my experience)

Thats off topic but wanted to throw my .02 in there..
Actually this whole threads off topic lol..
Use a 3cc syringe.

B

bikeracer2012

Nov 21, 2012
While we are off topic, seems like a great convo. My PIP is near gone since the first pin into virgin muscle. Pinned last night and totally feel fine. So I decided to to stick to the twice a week pin in glutes with a 1 cc - was actually easier for me to pull with the one hand and see during aspiration as the barrell is smaller.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
While we are off topic, seems like a great convo. My PIP is near gone since the first pin into virgin muscle. Pinned last night and totally feel fine. So I decided to to stick to the twice a week pin in glutes with a 1 cc - was actually easier for me to pull with the one hand and see during aspiration as the barrell is smaller.

Congrats on popping ur cherry. Lol jk but that's good that ur not sore

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Good to hear that your pip has gone away.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic