Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

30 lbs of muscle in 90 days?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I reported his post as soon as I seen it this morning. His youtube channel is an advert for some pro-H bullshit. Thats why I said what I did.

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
Im new here so I will not ruffle feathers by CRUSHING your dreams. So, just let me know how it works out for you:p

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
he posted on the 20th of last month sooooooo in a couple more days he'll have 10lbs of new muscle already,,i'm kinda jealous,gimmee some of dat sheat

nathandegrave

nathandegrave

Jan 19, 2012
Hey guys -

A couple of responses. First, I am not a spammer. I don't sell anything on my youtube channel or my site as someone had suggested. Yes I also posted this on a bunch of forums because quite honestly, I wanted some followers.

I put a lot of time into my series and spent hours and hours updating my site and adding content (FOR FREE). I did not intend on putting in that kind of time if no one were watching. Makes sense right?

Also, I never once asked a penny from anyone so no idea where the spam idea came into. Anyway, I will be hanging around here for awhile cause this seems to be a pretty cool forum.

By the way, I gained 13lbs of muscle so far and have about 2 weeks to go. No I will not reach 30 lbs but 13 seems to be quite a good accomplishment and I wouldn't have hit it had I not reached very high in my goal setting.

From 146 up to 165 lbs! And the "jumping jacks" and "pushups" you are referring to is actually INSANITY, 50 mins of cardio on top of all the weight lifting I do.

If you are not setting goals like I am you should take a lesson, and if you are, are they realistic and low or are you shooting for the stars?

Striving for large goals has never turned out bad.

Last edited:
Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
Chocolate cake is a miracle worker

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
oh shit, totally forgot about this guy. The gains seems believable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic