Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

2nd cycle results and thoughts on 3rd cycle

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You're right about the diet factor bro. Although my diet was pretty good for most of the time, it could have been better but it would have been a lot more costly as well. You may react very favorably to steroids, more than i do so that's the reason you don't need too much gear. What do your cycles usually look like?

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Thanks bro! I hope this isn't too much for a third cycle. Thankfully i don't have issues with recovery but i might need to do 40mgs of nolva for the first week.

For cholesterol and BP i will use various OTC supplements and for general health and liver i will use Liv52DS which is an amazing supplement!

I have two more questions though.

Would there be any problem if I did 50mgs of test prop instead of 100? It would be a lot more comfortable to inject 1,5cc's rather than two and i will be able to inject into my delts as well.

Regarding drol, i am going to buy only a small amount (probably 3 week supply) just to see what it does for me. If i like it, i will get some more, if i don't i will switch to d-bol.

Sorry for the late response. The server was being really slow.

Alright in regards to supplementation while on I like to use the following protocol:
Celery seed extract 150mg PD to assist in BP
Vitamin C 3grams PD
Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day) for cholesterol.

Jd brought up a point that should be taken in strong consideration. Only increase previous dosages if necessary. Tapering up isn't necessary by any means if the previous cycle was successful. This will give you chance to cycle longer without using excessive dosages and eliminate potential side effects to arise.

I see no issue in using less Prop. Good call on testing the waters with Drol. You can always assess the duration accordingly.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Sorry for the late response. The server was being really slow.

Alright in regards to supplementation while on I like to use the following protocol:
Celery seed extract 150mg PD to assist in BP
Vitamin C 3grams PD
Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day) for cholesterol.

Jd brought up a point that should be taken in strong consideration. Only increase previous dosages if necessary. Tapering up isn't necessary by any means if the previous cycle was successful. This will give you chance to cycle longer without using excessive dosages and eliminate potential side effects to arise.

I see no issue in using less Prop. Good call on testing the waters with Drol. You can always assess the duration accordingly.

Your supplement arsenal looks very good brother! :) I am doing something similar when i am on cycle and off for general health!

Another cycle I've been looking into is this:

Weeks 1-6: 100mgs NPP (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Weeks 3-8: 30-50mgs D-bol
Weeks 1-8: 100mgs Test prop (Mon,Wed,Fri)
Weeks 3-10: 300iu HCG e4d
Weeks 11-14: 40/20/20/20mgs Nolvadex respectively

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like the second option better bro. You already know I'm a fan of shorter esters and shorter cycles so I'm biased there. But, you can see your progress come much quicker with shorter actig compounds and you are in with the gains and out with the PCT before you know it. Also, it forces me to really concentrate hard all the waythrough the cycle every single day. In a 12 week cycle if you slack off for a few days it ain't gonna matter that much.Cut it to 6 weeks and it matters a helluva lot more. Concentration, Motivation, and Dedication....that's how it's done.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
My last cycle was like this.

400mg prop wk 1-12
300mg npp wk 1-10
30mg phera wk 4-8

But I don't BB. I train for strength primarily. Mostly 5x5. For diet I've stopped almost all whey, cept for one 44g shake a day. I eat more whole foods, like eggs, tuna, and meats. I get carbs from rice, and oats depending on the insulin response that I am looking for. For my fats, outside of the yolks, its oils on salads or in my shake. When I don't have time to eat a meal, then I blend it and chug. 5 minutes after the PITA from chugging it you will be glad you got a meal in and got through it. I use a magic bullet which I love. I take digestive enzymes 4x/d to help. They are cheap for the benefit you'll get from them.
I see your cycle from above and think you should increase the prop to 150 since that'll be closer (a bit higher, 143.75 would be exact) to 500 of TE/C. I've seen people say don't worry about ester weight, but that ester is cleaved before the body can use the test, so it is playing a role, therefore it is important.
Hope this helps.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like the second option better bro. You already know I'm a fan of shorter esters and shorter cycles so I'm biased there. But, you can see your progress come much quicker with shorter actig compounds and you are in with the gains and out with the PCT before you know it. Also, it forces me to really concentrate hard all the waythrough the cycle every single day. In a 12 week cycle if you slack off for a few days it ain't gonna matter that much.Cut it to 6 weeks and it matters a helluva lot more. Concentration, Motivation, and Dedication....that's how it's done.

I know, bro. That's what i am going to go with. I won't say i am done with long cycles but i don't like to wait for the long esters to kick in. The only downside is that still, even with test prop, i am going to have to wait a good 2 weeks before i start pct but, oh well...!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My last cycle was like this.

400mg prop wk 1-12
300mg npp wk 1-10
30mg phera wk 4-8

But I don't BB. I train for strength primarily. Mostly 5x5. For diet I've stopped almost all whey, cept for one 44g shake a day. I eat more whole foods, like eggs, tuna, and meats. I get carbs from rice, and oats depending on the insulin response that I am looking for. For my fats, outside of the yolks, its oils on salads or in my shake. When I don't have time to eat a meal, then I blend it and chug. 5 minutes after the PITA from chugging it you will be glad you got a meal in and got through it. I use a magic bullet which I love. I take digestive enzymes 4x/d to help. They are cheap for the benefit you'll get from them.
I see your cycle from above and think you should increase the prop to 150 since that'll be closer (a bit higher, 143.75 would be exact) to 500 of TE/C. I've seen people say don't worry about ester weight, but that ester is cleaved before the body can use the test, so it is playing a role, therefore it is important.
Hope this helps.

I want to run a relatively low dose of test because, as i mentioned before, the 500-600mgs per week give me too much body hair growth, even in places i didn't have hair. If i was hairy, i wouldn't mind this at all but thankfully i am not so 300mgs of Test is good.

I am like you in the eating habits department though. I always prefer fresh, natural food rather than protein shakes and meal replacements!

Regarding phera plex, i run it once at 30mgs ed and it made me feel like total shit. I didn't feel like lifting, my appetite hit rock bottom and it also made me very lethargic. D-bol on the contrary makes me feel amazingly good!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic