Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

2nd cycle idea. Thinking of adding winny this time and needing advice

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Im planning for my second cycle and looking to cut. Ive never used winny and wanted to get feedback from you guys on when i should add it.

i have in mind a 10 week cycle

test-e 300mg a week,anavar 50mg,winny ?

Im just not sure when to add the winny. I figure Ananvar weeks 1-5 as a jump start, and winny weeks 7-10?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Swap the var and winny IMO. We'll be running very similar cycles. Only difference is my test will be at 500 and for 15 weeks.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
IMO, you want to run the minimum dose of test as an extra boost during a cutting cycle (although obviously that dose is different person to person). Let your diet, cardio, and cutting drugs do the magic. I find it very hard to really cut weight on 500mg of test EW personally. I can lose BF, but if I'm really looking to cut down, I won't run more than 250-300mg EW (or try not to...it's tough!).

With that in mind, I've been sick for the last 5 days less than 2 weeks into a cutter, so I haven't been taking anything during that time and am basically forced to start over. I'll be running a 50mg winny/60mg var combo for the next 4-5 weeks. I'm hoping the combo will work wonders as opposed to one followed by the other. Var is known to be a nice complementary drug and have synergistic actions when used in conjunction with other drugs. So I guess you could call this a test run to see how it's going to work out. I'll keep you guys updated for all who are interested.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Thanks guys. What would you recommend the dosage for winny?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
IMO, you want to run the minimum dose of test as an extra boost during a cutting cycle (although obviously that dose is different person to person). Let your diet, cardio, and cutting drugs do the magic. I find it very hard to really cut weight on 500mg of test EW personally. I can lose BF, but if I'm really looking to cut down, I won't run more than 250-300mg EW (or try not to...it's tough!).

With that in mind, I've been sick for the last 5 days less than 2 weeks into a cutter, so I haven't been taking anything during that time and am basically forced to start over. I'll be running a 50mg winny/60mg var combo for the next 4-5 weeks. I'm hoping the combo will work wonders as opposed to one followed by the other. Var is known to be a nice complementary drug and have synergistic actions when used in conjunction with other drugs. So I guess you could call this a test run to see how it's going to work out. I'll keep you guys updated for all who are interested.

God Damn its refreshing having someone tell you to take less rather than more!

Thanks guys. What would you recommend the dosage for winny?

I don't remember. I think I am planning on 30 or 50mg for winny? And the var up around 80 to 100.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
for Winny, I don't see the point in running less than 50mg ED. That dose doesn't seem to cause too much joint discomfort for most people. Var you can run up to 100mg or more ED with the only noticeable side effect being possible acid reflux/indigestion...in which case you lower the dose accordingly or space it out a little more throughout the day. 100mg of Var preworkout may not be as beneficial as 50mg twice daily. IMO, less sides and more benefit in a split dose, especially when it's at least 50mg each dose.

(man I hope SAD didn't hear that last part, lol)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
for Winny, I don't see the point in running less than 50mg ED. That dose doesn't seem to cause too much joint discomfort for most people. Var you can run up to 100mg or more ED with the only noticeable side effect being possible acid reflux/indigestion...in which case you lower the dose accordingly or space it out a little more throughout the day. 100mg of Var preworkout may not be as beneficial as 50mg twice daily. IMO, less sides and more benefit in a split dose, especially when it's at least 50mg each dose.

(man I hope SAD didn't hear that last part, lol)

%-( :-$

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For SHBG benefits, 20-25mgs daily is all that is needed. I think with proper liver health precautions, var at 80-100mgs and winny at 20mgs daily could be run without severe liver issues for the entire 10 week cycle.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
For SHBG benefits, 20-25mgs daily is all that is needed. I think with proper liver health precautions, var at 80-100mgs and winny at 20mgs daily could be run without severe liver issues for the entire 10 week cycle.

I agree, but if you run exemestane (which also binds well with SHBG) you can take the winny with the idea that it's going to help you cut up along with the var. Like I said, I'm doing a test run with what I think is a "moderate" dose for each compound. I don't expect liver values to rise too high after just a few weeks.

BUT, if I were NOT going to run them side by side I think I would start var, and finish with winny....just a personal preference.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

10 weeks of Var at 100mg? GS is gonna have to put in some extra hours at the truck stop to make me my money!

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

keep us updated. im curious to see what your results will be

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic