Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2015 Hellcat Challenger & other Mopar Madness

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My 7 year old daughter, who is very tall, is already complaining about the leg room in my car. She might grow to be about 5'10". There is no way I would fit in the back of my car though.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
If you can get two 18 year old boys that are 6' tall and over 200 plus an 11 year old boy in the back of a Mustang without at least one of them being asphyxiated then take a pic and I will applaud you.

Also if you can get those same kids and your wife in the Mustang and all their stuff for a week-long beach vacation in the trunk then you must be a wizard capable of bending the space-time continuum.

Lastly I am pretty sure I am putting about 370 to the wheels.

LOL! well i only have my one daughter, but when Sophia was alive, i had both of them in the back of my 94.. I am so glad i am short LOL.... being 6 Feet + would suk. But like i said i love all cars.. I've owned alot of diff models in the past.. hell! i have a mini van right now :p

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Yeah the hello kitty is a fat pig for sure. Just like most of the mopar cars. I had a little run in with a zl1 camaro a while back and they are fat pigs too. Ford hit a homerun when they came out with the 2011+ mustang. Great car for the$$$

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I was a Mustang guy in the 80's. My first new car was a 1988 5.0 Mustang.

But they're not great cars if you have kids; especially if you have two 18 year old boys that are 6 feet tall and well over 200 lbs.

:)

For now my Charger SRT8 gives me a great family car that isn't boring to drive.

And if/when I get the 2015 with a 600+ horsepower Hellcat engine I'll be very happy.

We have to meet one day. We're twins. Nearly the same age, height and weight. Same job. Same current car and love for the older Mustangs (I had a '91 sedan with a 347 stroker). Let me know if you ever need a kidney or bone marrow donor!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic