Members
Latest Member
Nickobat

2012 XPC Coalition Meet Footage

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Came up in my google alerts... Figured I'd get a thread going. Anyone with footage or vids from the meet POST UP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
For the number of guys there with flip cams recording all of their lifts I'm surprised that more hasn't been posted.....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
This was a full meet correct? I'd love to see the squats and deadlifts more so than the bench.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Super human right here

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Super human right here

It was super cool talking with Henry before we started our warm-ups.... I had never met him before. The guy is very laid back and will take time to talk training with everybody. The sort of guy you'd root for even as your competition ( not that I'm anywhere near competition for him, just meaning that he's a nice person... )

Yarmbash was cool too, even if he does need to start putting on pants in the warm up areas... him and I both bombed on squats. I took off to get some BBQ right after, then came back to help a buddy on the bench and Yarmbash was still walking around talking with people in his underwear. Nice guy though.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
It was super cool talking with Henry before we started our warm-ups.... I had never met him before. The guy is very laid back and will take time to talk training with everybody. The sort of guy you'd root for even as your competition ( not that I'm anywhere near competition for him, just meaning that he's a nice person... )

Yarmbash was cool too, even if he does need to start putting on pants in the warm up areas... him and I both bombed on squats. I took off to get some BBQ right after, then came back to help a buddy on the bench and Yarmbash was still walking around talking with people in his underwear. Nice guy though.

Great story PLK! I've had some friends that have the same problem walking around like that LOL...

Sounds like Henry is a great guy, I'm with you I'd root for that kind of a guy no matter what, that was an awesome squat.

Sorry to hear that you bombed on your squat, I can only imagine how hard you were driving into it.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
why did they all look up before cheering?

1200 pounds is just insane!!!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Probably looking to see the judges lights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic