Members
Latest Member
samireachl Dalan

2011 Arnold Sports Festival

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
it is SUCH a good time. i basically know everyone working the expo and some competing so if you want to meet some cool people let me know :)

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

MuscleHead
Sep 19, 2010
it is SUCH a good time. i basically know everyone working the expo and some competing so if you want to meet some cool people let me know :)

Thanks...I hope I can get up there...have you been b-4?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Thanks...I hope I can get up there...have you been b-4?
yep this arnold was my first but i almost always go to atleast the olympia. i am going to probably hit both this next year. Because of where i live i seem to know just about everyone so i can probably hook u up with tons of free stuff atleast from Genr8, MHP, XL, Pride, ON, and Nutrobolix.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
yep this arnold was my first but i almost always go to atleast the olympia. i am going to probably hit both this next year. Because of where i live i seem to know just about everyone so i can probably hook u up with tons of free stuff atleast from Genr8, MHP, XL, Pride, ON, and Nutrobolix.
I know all the guys with Pride, great family, they all started at there family owned GNC's. I also know most of the people they sponsor. Right here in my home state.

We'll see if I can get out there this year. Know some good sponsors which usually always offer me free tickets if I want them, but I got a lot planned and may be out of the country at that time, so we'll see.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
i should be going this year, im pretty close but always had military obligations in the past, may even try to compete in the grappling tournament if its not too expensive, well see. anyone else going that wants to meet up let me know