Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

2 guys at the gym joke

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
There are two guys taking a shower at the gym. One guy turns to the other and says your a fat ****er how long has it been since you've seen your dick? The second guy replies a long ****ing time. The first guy says you should diet. The second guy says why what color is it now.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
diet... dye it... woka woka woka!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cricket, cricket, cricket

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This thread is relevant to youngstunna's interests :D

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Ok heres another one.

Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court on Friday before the judge. The judge said,

"You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday."

Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the 1st one, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."
"17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"
"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this...

...O...o

...and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this (small circle) is your brain after drugs."
"That's admirable," said the judge.

"And you, how did you do?", he asked the second boy, "Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."
"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that?!?",
"Well, I used a similar approach. (draws two circles)

...o...O

I said (pointing to the small circle) "this is your asshole before prison, ..."

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Artie Lange tells a joke about how one of the pro sports teams in Philly had to institute an on site courtroom type system due to the all the unruly fans... One of the young guys goes in front of the judge for fighting, being highly intoxicated, underage, etc.. The judge says "Young man, Im going to let you speak, I want you to think carefully about what you say, because Im going to be basing your punishment on your words here in front of me right now.. So what do you have to say for yourself?"

The guy says, "TOM BRADY SUCKS DICK."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic