Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

2 a days

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Then I would just drop the 2 a day idea and I would do my intensity training on the weekend and do some light pump training on Monday and Thursday. I might even drop Monday and just do a full body pump on Thursday.
I might try this. My job isn't weightlifting but I swing heavy hammers, come alongs, grinders, ect. Don't really know how much rest my muscles get anyway. Lol

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I agree with all of this. I will also say that lots of (not all of them) live on sponsorship money, selling gear and free gear from aas sources. They don't have real jobs like the rest of us who are putting in 40 or more hours a week.

To the OP if your under 30 you might be able to pull it off. If your older then I honestly think the 2-a-days will be counter productive since you never really get any days off for rest. Working long hard hours is very taxing. Something you might want to consider is DC training. It's a perfect workout schedule for someone who has limited time.
Yes, I was thinking about my post after I wrote it, and your point about not working an actual job will make a huge difference as well. Most of these guys just wake-up and do nothing but eat, sleep, inject, train, and eat. If they had a 40 hour job, of any kind but especially one with manual labor, there is no way they could pull this off. If I was a top Olympia guy, or already rich, I may try it. However, I have better things to do with my life.

Also, if you have kids and a family, 2-a-days are a no-go, unless you are wealthy and have the time.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I had a very labor intensive construction job for the last half of my 30's and I managed to be a big fit MF during those years with one secret.... NAPPING. When You get home from your job and you feel like you are at 50%.... Take a 20 min to one hour nap. Then wake up, take some pre game and you will be amazed at how much better your workouts will be.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yes, I was thinking about my post after I wrote it, and your point about not working an actual job will make a huge difference as well. Most of these guys just wake-up and do nothing but eat, sleep, inject, train, and eat. If they had a 40 hour job, of any kind but especially one with manual labor, there is no way they could pull this off. If I was a top Olympia guy, or already rich, I may try it. However, I have better things to do with my life.

Also, if you have kids and a family, 2-a-days are a no-go, unless you are wealthy and have the time.
You got that right. When all you have to do is eat, sleep, inject, train and eat some more your physique definitely shows.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic