nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I would run 500mg of Test and 300mg of Tren if it was my first run with Tren. I wouldn't do any ramping up you can always back off a bit if the sides are too bad but with Ent you will be stuck with the sides for a couple of days. I prefer Prami to Caber but thats just me. I would also run it for at 12 weeks and I'd run the Test a bit longer than the Tren.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I had less sides on tren e but also felt it was much less effective then ace. The ace sides kick in right away and it's quite a roller coaster. For these reasons I would say that tren e is the milder compound and I don't see a problem starting with it considering your cycle experience. Some guys are running tren higher then test to try to cut down on sides but I think that's newschool bullshit. I agree with J-d. Standard 500mg test and 300-350 tren will do.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I know everyone says to run acetate for the 1st time, but enanthate is what I have.

sorry. i'm one of them. but if enanthate is all you have, i'd start low and sneak up on a suitable dosage. also, i would pin it no less than 2x EW.

tren is a dog (or can be) when it comes to sides. your best defense is to keep the blood serum levels as even as possible.

but then again, you may fair well with the stuff. but, being your first date with tren, i'd ease into it.

i'd up the enanthate dosage. you cruise at 250 already. i'd double it for the tren cycle.

Like i said, start low with the tren. gradually increase until week 4 or 5, and if your doing ok, continue on up to 500mg. 600-750 is the magic range for me, but I think overall, that's high. lot's of people are happy at 400 and 500.

like you, i seem to be gyno proof so I never use AI's. and PCT? don't know what it is, so, no help there either. sorry.

aside from that - enjoy the tren ride.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I had less sides on tren e but also felt it was much less effective then ace.

just the opposite for me. found the daily injects keep the sides to a mere aggravation, whereas the e eats me alive.

but i also found that after about month 3, the sides completely go away - that, or maybe i just get to the point i don't notice them anymore.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Dude, your online name just begs to be changed: to Nutless. LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist, and just sayin. . .

Good luck with the Tren E, I have only used Tren A. Therefore I can only infer by analogy what you are likely to experience:

1. My test E lasts for at least a week after each inject, so if you get bad sides, expect them to last for at least a week.

2. The sides I experienced on Tren A were: sweating, vivid dreams, shortness of breath. All were tolerable, though the sweating was pretty much constant and gross. I understand folks who experience one set of sides on Tren A experience similar sides on Tren E, so I would expect to experience these on Tren E if I used it myself.

If you want to know more before you try Tren E, maybe you should start with Tren A, to see if you can handle the sides, then switch to Tren E if you decide you can.

Last edited:
TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
If you want to know more before you try Tren E, maybe you should start with Tren A, to see if you can handle the sides, then switch to Tren E if you decide you can.

that's why everyone recommends acetate for the 1st cycle. but, he has tren e in hand, so....

laziness, lethargy
shortness of breath
incredibly bad indigestion
high blood pressure
weird ass dreams
bed sheet soaking night sweats
clothes soaking day sweats
personality changes - mostly aggression and anxiety
tren cough
tren dick
messed up cholesterol levels (if you run it too long)

etc, etc.

a lot of people shy away from tren because it is either too rough or it's reputation scares them away.

this is a thread about loving or hating tren. it has a lotta good feedback from both tren lovers and haters. http://www.theironden.com/threads/14568-The-What-I-Like-Hate-About-Trenbolone-Thread

Last edited:
bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
1) Thoughts on the test and tren dosing?

All I do is tren e..I prefer moderate/high test (600-1g test e) with moderate tren (400-500 tren e)

When I did 600mg tren it was too much for sides like lethargy

2) Advice on AI's and maybe caber?

Tren increased my libido, only when I ran tren with too much other gear I needed caber for libido...never get other prolactin effects from it or deca

3) Should I start off low and ramp up the tren? Like 200 mg. for a month then increase?
No

4) How long should I run the cycle?
At least 12 weeks

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I have to agree with J-dub. Go 500 test and start low with that tren e. 300 should be good. Tren can make you so fuking angry its not worth being that aggravated all the time. When they say that tren is 3 times stronger than test. You can figure on being 3 times as pissed off on tren than on test. Tren is THE strongest aas I know of and you dont need much. Its also very suppressive so the little more test should make you feel better. Start low, work up, thats my advice.........

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
You may also want to consider some HCG. The tren will guarantee you get shut down HARD and fast. That shit crushed my balls like little peanuts.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
You may also want to consider some HCG. The tren will guarantee you get shut down HARD and fast. That shit crushed my balls like little peanuts.

He cruises and if he likes me hcg isn't even needed; some don't care about fertility or ever comin off lol

OF COURSE now even though I cruise/will never come off my wife has now ordered me to take hcg lol..she wants a baby in the future

Dem women change everything!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic