Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

19 New to forums not to lifting

W

WeaponX20

Dec 22, 2015
Hey what up guys I'm 19 and have been lifting for about 10 years. My father was a competitive power lifter and bodybuilder before retiring so I was already posing and contracting by the age of 1 and stretching at 2 months. By the time I turned 18 I had already reached huge prs at 365B/455s/535dl but a pec injury and some serious life problems later my maxes are currently 275b/335s/450-465?dl at the moment. I've ran two AAS cycles and am getting ready for a third most likely the second week of February as that puts me at the 8 month mark since ending my last pct. I plan on starting a log after the holidays (happy holidays!). I was at 268lbs at my peek when I tore my pec. Currently sitting at 240lbs bf% 15.0 right now. I plan to bulk into the 300s over 2016 while maintaining a body fat under 20% but over 14% (I'm fat I know) and I'll be training with a BB emphasis and greater emphasis on my upper body. Although my numbers on squat don't indicate the size of them I'm 6 foot 4 inches and have terribly tiny joints especially ankles and wrist and not to mention a genetic disorder causing my femur to curve into a nerve bed and my quads and hamstrings are massive and unproportiomed to my upper body because of my pec injury but thats my story I'm just here to make some friends and stay consistent with a cool group of people!!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Those are some nice numbers are they equipped or raw? Welcome to the iron den.

W

WeaponX20

Dec 22, 2015
Those are some nice numbers are they equipped or raw? Welcome to the iron den.

Hey man thanks and they're raw I've never lifted equipped before only used wrist wraps from time to time due to my tiny wrist causing me problems but that's all.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic