jacobss
What's New?

1-Test Cyp vs boldenone

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Everything I read seems to show that they are pretty close to
the same thing as far a results and even the names are close.
Biggest difference I'm finding is that I can actually find 1-test.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
You mean boldenone cypionate? Or just regular eq??

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I loved 1-test cup the one time I tried it way back when.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
1 test cyp is good stuff but so is eq i think 1 test may be a bit stronger probably see more gains, but im no expert.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I used it. It's more of a hardener than equipoise.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
1 test cyp is dihydroboldenone, so it's just the DHT form of boldenone. I agree with Glycomann is will make you hard. Its not really anymore dramitic than EQ though, and behaves very similar. I ran a bunch of it for 14 or 16 weeks once.

Otherwise boldenone is just EQ so it is as plentiful as water around us.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
good stuff but she can be a pain in the ass, If I see 200 mg/ml I run away and hide under my bed. because she can have a bite.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Both good and although may be close on some structural level thsts actually worlds apart. I believe that like dianobol may have some atomic similiarity or whatever used to describe that level of measurrment but just think how different those work. I agree with that the test1-cyp is a milder considered a hardener by most with little or no aromatization. EQ is much stronger. Some may be mislead by the fact that it takes a few weeks to begin its magic hence more appropriate for long cycles. Bold can be part of a precontest regime but can also help in a bulking cycle. I use it pretty much almost every time i cycle. Great pumps seems to help increase vascularity . Some report appetite increase but not i. Youll note that all of us may respond much differently. Currently im using both along with sustenon.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Lil ed

[SUB][/SUB]What ester and lab? I ask because i and many clients i have use boldenone undeclynate to cut more painful compounds like a suspension or even test1 cyp. I honestly done 20 plus cycles no pain ever. I found it actually to be the most painless. Contrarily bold prop will cripple you like no other.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I believe ed was referring to the 1 test not boldenone. I used 1 test and it hurt bad. Have any of you used methyl1 test? That is a strength building magic pill, i put 40lb on my bench in 3 weeks with that stuff.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I believe ed was referring to the 1 test not boldenone. I used 1 test and it hurt bad. Have any of you used methyl1 test? That is a strength building magic pill, i put 40lb on my bench in 3 weeks with that stuff.

^^^ Did you have any probs with lethargy? what dose did you run for M1T??

a friend just sent me an injectable M1Test at 50 mg/ml, but I haven't started the M1Test yet. I'm kind of concern about dosing since it seems that 20 mg is effective.

btw does anyone have a link to a legitimate study of methylated 1test? their is such little info on this compound.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Absolutely 1 test hurts lol. Of course if you ever tried bold prop it gives pain a new meaning lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic