Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Need Routine :) Getting back from long break!

I

Ivan Ivan

May 5, 2018
Dear Iron Den Friends,

I am going gym from 2013. The first gym was very basic and didn't found very good result but later got admitted into a good gym where we have all the hammer strengths equipment. Recently, I have been in a long break and build up a big tummy.. Now I want to get back to shape badly. I was looking for some beginner or intermediate routine. If anyone of you could please suggest me a routine would be really helpful. I am getting frustrated :D But when I look into iron den fourm I felt this is somewhere very solid. My height is 5.11ft and weight is 85kg.

Thanks a lot!!!

Regards,

Ivan Ivan.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Full body EOD bench sqwatz Dedz. 1 hr cardio on off days. 1 day rest, this is for conditioning purposes to remove the gut. When that is gone, lets reevaluate your goals and get you a more detailed training program.

I

Ivan Ivan

May 5, 2018
Full body EOD bench sqwatz Dedz. 1 hr cardio on off days. 1 day rest, this is for conditioning purposes to remove the gut. When that is gone, lets reevaluate your goals and get you a more detailed training program.

Hi Superman! Thanks a lot for the reply!! I am really thankful. Can you give the link Full body EOD.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Basic moves, stay away from machines, concentrate on form. Adjust the foods you eat over time. Be consistent. If you're seeking a more aesthetic look along the way add in chins, OHP and dips.

I

Ivan Ivan

May 5, 2018
Basic moves, stay away from machines, concentrate on form. Adjust the foods you eat over time. Be consistent. If you're seeking a more aesthetic look along the way add in chins, OHP and dips.

At first thanks a lot for replying :) I was wondering if there any specific routine in this fourm for that? I have a routine for basic workouts.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
At first thanks a lot for replying :) I was wondering if there any specific routine in this fourm for that? I have a routine for basic workouts.
Check out the 5x5 routine. It’s basic lifts that build strength. Good to use to get back in the swing of things. For what it is and isn’t, it’s definitely a good starting point.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Stronglifts 5x5! I love this routine, beautiful simplicity.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Check out the 5x5 routine. It’s basic lifts that build strength. Good to use to get back in the swing of things. For what it is and isn’t, it’s definitely a good starting point.
Hey brother, haven't posted on the den in quite some time, went into semi-retirement due to multiple injuries, but, I used to post a reply to a question then go back and see if anyone had the same idea, awesome advices!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic