Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What do you look for in a pre workout

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Gotta agree with RN mike on this. Pretty much my same. I don’t like stims to much though.

tinymk

tinymk

Feb 5, 2013
Loud music in the headphones and the strongest pre-workout I can find with DMAA. On deads I will add a caffeine tab as well. They are pulling all the DMAA products off the shelves so I bought em all...

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
black coffee

Same here. Black coffee and diet sodas are the only stimulants I go anywhere near these days.

I make sure I eat a good meal a couple of hours before training, and usually hit the weights somewhere between 3pm to 7pm, depending upon what I may have going on. I typically drink a bit of coffee before the workout.

I also drink a large coffee early in the morning, and typically drink several diet sodas throughout the day.

Clint Gunn

Clint Gunn

Dec 17, 2017
Im also not a big stim guy. Not only because of the way it makes me feel but with super high stims you’re getting little to no blood flow during your workouts. Stuff like Hyde, C4 etc. with upwards of 400mg’s of caffeine per scoop is terrible. Completely wrecking your adrenal glands and hindering your blood flow/muscle growth. (Good nutrients + good blood flow into the muscle = muscle growth) i am a huge fan of Primeval Labs stuff. Their preworkouts are great. Both stim and non stim. If you are looking for a stim Untamed Labs “Ape Sh*t” and RedCon1 “Total War” are KILLER! They will get you UP! Non stims my go to is Primeval Labs “MEGA PRE”

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Recently stoped using Stim Lord pre, because it was fucking up my prostrate, and making it difficult to pre, after work outs...

So I'm back to good old ECA stack....only on days I'm dragging ass

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
caffeine
beta alinine
creatine
aakg
citrulian
bcaa

I will settle for aakg OR citrulian but both is my preferred for a pump boost.
Sometimes I just need some coffee. I rely on pres more heavily when off any aas or peptides

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
FD likes to stir his PWO with his pp, so look for a pp in your PWO drink.

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm sure you all have a wealth of knowledge and I would like to tap into that.

As members of this site I was hoping you could help?

I would like to know what you all look for in a pre work out.

I'm sure your answers will be varied but I would like to know why you look for what you do and possibly a little bit about yourself too.

Any help would be great.

Class this as market research if you will ...appreciate the help everyone.
I take a test booster and a nitric oxide booster.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Recently stoped using Stim Lord pre, because it was fucking up my prostrate, and making it difficult to pre, after work outs...

So I'm back to good old ECA stack....only on days I'm dragging ass
Most likely the DMHA in it giving you prostate issues.

Find one without DMHA or DMAA. Plenty out there to choose from.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Been using Promera Extreme pump. Good clean energy boost. And small scoops too.

They had a product called peak ATP I used to stack it with, but shamazon is out...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic