Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGH on an empty stomach

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've read all the studies and heard all the bro-science behind HGH. I'm pinning first thing upon waking, which for me is around 3 in the afternoon. I've been told not to consume any carbs (especially simple carbs) for at least 2 hours after pinning.
This puts me at the gym on an empty stomach. Training on an empty stomach sounds kinda counterproductive, not to mention unpleasant, in my opinion.
So let's talk about the importance of pinning GH on an empty stomach. I understand the theory behind the insulin spike and insulin sensitivity but I want hear actual real life experience.
Is a cup of coffee with 2 sugars going to make that much of a difference? What about a pre-workout meal? Carbs fuel my workouts. I can't imagine training on an empty stomach.
I can't be the only one here that has had this problem. Anybody here find a way around this, or just completely ignore it? And if so, what were your results?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Pin b4 bed

I don't always wait 2 hrs
Prob and hour
But then sometimes I pin them eat in 30
Still works for me

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
IMO just pin it and do what you wish, IF there is any difference upon the effect it would have on your bodybuilding goals I dont' believe it would be any measurable difference.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I monitored my blood sugar for a while when I used HGH.
It went up while using it but not that much.

I seriously think some of this is just overthinking it, I agree with Littleguy.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i always use on an empty stomach....right when i get up or before bed

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
If I pin in morning, I wait 30 minutes to eat first meal. Although, when I'm shredding up, I'll pin first thing, then hit gym, sipping on Intra drink w/o carbs but as soon as I'm done I have my shake ready (dextrose/isolate) and down that before I even leave the gym..wait an hour and have meal 1.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've tried every way you can think of, and the bottom line is they all work.

The longer you're on plus consistency is key! I take it before bed now just because thats fits best within my schedule.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I've tried every way you can think of, and the bottom line is they all work.

The longer you're on plus consistency is key! I take it before bed now just because thats fits best within my schedule.
Yep I'm pinning now lol
B4 bed

And rider ur avatar --oh me so jealous

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yep I'm pinning now lol
B4 bed

And rider ur avatar --oh me so jealous

What about the idea that your blocking your sleeping pulses by doing this. I personally think the idea that after waking = more gh over all because you still release in sleep.

?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If I'm bulking I run GH with slin and a carb drink pre workout.

Awesome combination.

If I'm cutting, I'll run GH for fasted cardio in the AM.

You can adjust it to your goals but in the end as it's already been said, time and consistency will make it happen.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Hgh in the am before fasted makes me kinda tired, post workout in am for me feels better.

Ray

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What about the idea that your blocking your sleeping pulses by doing this. I personally think the idea that after waking = more gh over all because you still release in sleep.

I've always thought this as well. However, Mands (a VIP here) swears that pinning before bed has been an improvement for him.

I pin upon waking (on an empty stomach), and then go to the gym and train on an empty stomach. I'm sure training without food in my system is not optimal, but this routine seems to work for me, so I just go with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic