Remy14
What's New?

who the f is Bolan?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If I recall, after getting booted, he went over to PM, which is full of a lot of noob schmoes who talk smack. He hadn't been posting more than a week when Phil Hernon called him out and made him look like an idiot. I have no idea why the guys feels compelled to post BS.

And the lie to get free gear is simply inexusable. That is simply theft, plain and simple.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
If I recall, after getting booted, he went over to PM, which is full of a lot of noob schmoes who talk smack. He hadn't been posting more than a week when Phil Hernon called him out and made him look like an idiot. I have no idea why the guys feels compelled to post BS.

And the lie to get free gear is simply inexusable. That is simply theft, plain and simple.
Yeah I got a piece of him on PM too, Phil even pm'd me and showed me some pm's from him back n forth.
He had hired Phil to personal train him then contradicted Phil on the board, and got hammered, when he finally posted a pic of himself they whole board collectively laughed.

IronpumpedLady

IronpumpedLady

Sep 9, 2010
bolan aka crazyboldenone from SSB...some of you may remember him talking about how he was really Mike Matarazzo.
He was banned from SSB he ended up on TM, MAY had him on there as a vet and told me who he was later.
Then TM went down the tubes and most migrated to CS. Bolan flourished with his lies and bullshit, his 'special invite' from Jim Manion to nationals, yet he claimed Nationals were in August that year, funny as a former National Level competitor I always though they were in Nov, the last amateur show of the year.
His bullshit and lies just didnt add up, he told me he was 320 with abs...then hes dieting for Nationals gonna be a pro.
Says hes 270, Im thinking if he had abs at 320 -then 270 should be awesom, then came the mystery infection that he got donations for 'medication' for...and which gave him an excuse to no compete that year.
Yeah then he said he was a better bodybuilder than me, well I couldnt deal with anymore lies and insults.
There wasnt one pic of this dude anywhere, says his sponsors wont let him.
If memory serves gixxer and him got into it, and then I jumped in and made him look bad, poked holes in all his stories, by the end it was obvious he never had even stepped foot on stage in a qualifier let alone National Level and this guy was talking about being a pro at 37?
YEAH! RIGHT!
So after all that he sent this pic to a mod on the board...IPL, and she sent it to me.

IMG_1289aa.jpg

There he is ...the genetic freak, next Mr O.

OMG~! I can't believe this picture is still around~! Uggg~! I caught so much crap from him about this picture, obviously he wanted AJ to have it why else would he post his, ummmm…it~! Just saying~! ;)

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Is he even still around on the boards?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Is he even still around on the boards?

Im sure he finally changed his name. He lies like a mofo, he lies about anyone too, especially me.
He told d-red some stoopid shit then ass freckle tried to confront me about it, as I flamed ass freckle I told him that anyone who knows bolan and his gimmicks, then listens to bolan is as dumb or dumber than he is.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
The guy looks pretty pathetic.Love the pic nice shower curtains and art work.I almost feel sorry for the loser,dosen't even look like he lifts weights maybe just pig shit.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
OMG~! I can't believe this picture is still around~! Uggg~! I caught so much crap from him about this picture, obviously he wanted AJ to have it why else would he post his, ummmm…it~! Just saying~! ;)

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Now how damn funny is that Britt! No doubt Bolan is HOMO! lmao

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
You know what the jacked up shit is , here we are talking about him again lol definitely left a lasting impression on everyone.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
087.jpg

Other hand is pinching 7 inches of the tape from the back, lol

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
it scares me that u guys have these picks saved LMAO JK with u all

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Not only was Bolan a liar, he was also a very dangerous guy on the boards, not only by threatening to post your personal info, but what I thought was criminal was him posting dangerous info concerning slin, clen, diuretic, stimulant advice as he was posting some stuff that if a newbie came on and tried it...........well let's just say, I hope people have common sense!!

What was classic is for some reason he was allowed in at AB and ItalianMuscle called him out to post a picture of himself, as Bolan was starting to convince some people (this was even after the pic AJ posted proving he wasn't anywhere close to where he said he was) that he was an elite bodybuilder!!

Well of course knowing Bolan he starts calling IM names wanting him kicked off the board etc, etc, but all IM said was "Put up or shup up with a pic"!! Bolan would say "I have to many tatts and I gotta keep my anonymity intact"!! But Bolan being Bolan decided to insult/accuse IM and trying to get the attention of himself by accusing IM of all kinds of things, then trying to play victim saying IM insulted him, so he felt the insults were justified!! I PM'd him and said please show me where IM insulted him in the thread (in all the thread I don't know how IM kept his cool either, but all IM wrote was "let's see a pic" that's it absolutely NO insults from him) also to show me proof of the things he accused IM of doing, but you don't have proof of IM doing this stuff (which I knew he didn't have anything as he IM never did anything Bolan said he did it was all just a rouse to change the subject to avoid posting a pic) I told him we (the mods) were giving him the boot. Well that was the very last we saw of Bolan as we were one of the last boards that tolerated him.

I dont know how he was ever made a VIP there. I guess all the ass kissing etc. I was talking to JA(JuiceAuthority) in private about him for awhile. I told him I had his real pic, etc. And he said go ahead and flame him in the flame forum which I did. He didnt like it one bit, then the accusations started. All bullshit of course. He just wanted to deter the bad stuff and lies away from himself. He cut his own throat. I emailed his real pic to a few Mods there as well. They all got a good laugh!

it scares me that u guys have these picks saved LMAO JK with u all

He shouldnt post them up to begin with. He is no where close to looking like a pro, and his arms aint 22 or 23in..

Here is the pic he was posting. I edited out his face, dont want to be a total dick..

Attachments

• bolan (2).jpg
    bolan (2).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 129
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic