Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Another Unleashed Review

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I know there have been several reviews already and each is different as we can all expect them to be. I promised PitbullNS I would post up my thoughts on his product. I cant give an opinion on shipping as everything takes forever to get to me. Hell, Im lucky it even made it here. The initial look at the packaging and it seems like the printer was running low on ink. I was surprised at the size of the bag that showed up. I will be even more surprised if this small bag actually yields 30 servings. Since I had already taken some other stims when the mail arrived i decided to wait until tomorrow to give it a fair trial run. I will post up my thoughts on it tomorrow.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
just so you know, it is a teaspoon and not a tablespoon. i need to go write more on my discovery, thanks to dan, but im not so sure a teaspoon is going to do much for you if you have any stim tolerance. a tablespoon is 3 teaspoons, so i have taken 2 at triple the dose and one at probably 7 times the dose (im a retard, yes i know) so try the teaspoon version first because that is the recommended dose. :D

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Lmao atw, you goof Im glad you didnt die.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
just so you know, it is a teaspoon and not a tablespoon. i need to go write more on my discovery, thanks to dan, but im not so sure a teaspoon is going to do much for you if you have any stim tolerance. a tablespoon is 3 teaspoons, so i have taken 2 at triple the dose and one at probably 7 times the dose (im a retard, yes i know) so try the teaspoon version first because that is the recommended dose. :D
that helps me see how such a small package could contain 30 servings... I was going to mess that up.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

lmao are you the person in charge of administering anesthesia??? I have some loose concerns :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I know there have been several reviews already and each is different as we can all expect them to be. I promised PitbullNS I would post up my thoughts on his product. I cant give an opinion on shipping as everything takes forever to get to me. Hell, Im lucky it even made it here. The initial look at the packaging and it seems like the printer was running low on ink. I was surprised at the size of the bag that showed up. I will be even more surprised if this small bag actually yields 30 servings. Since I had already taken some other stims when the mail arrived i decided to wait until tomorrow to give it a fair trial run. I will post up my thoughts on it tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know you haven't tried it yet. I found this post super helpful. I think I'll go buy some now. :D Did opening the package cause any side effects? Did you crash a few hours after you read the label? Were the stims found in the excitement of receiving your order too much?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So what I am finding out about Pitbull in all of these posts is that he has a small package but it does make you shake if you take too much from his package at once.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Pillar you thread jacking SoB. I started this because PitbullNS said he would like it. Assclown.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Ok, just mixed Unleashed. I used a 5g scoop i had left over from another product. Since a teaspoon is just under 5 grams, im going with a level 5g to be "a heaping teaspoon" the amount will be alot easier to take consistant amounts, and hepl me gage how much to increase the dose if i need to as i am fairly stim resistant.

Ok here it goes.....1..........2...................3

Ok yes that was pretty horrible, but ive tasted worse mixed drinks. It had a definite bitterness to it. IMHO it could probly be easily covered with a little lemon juice. I can see why Hanni was thinking some salt and a lime. Ok so now that that is over, im off to the gym. I'll be back in a little bit with my opinion.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
on a 1-10, at the recommended dose
Stim: 5, felt energised but not overly amped up
Focus: 7, I was concentrating on my lifts but did not feel deep in "the zone"
Pump: 10, this is definitly the best pump i have ever achieved from a pre workout. Muscles are full and hard.

The tingle didnt set in until almost an hour after drinking it and even then it was mild. the pumps were almost immediate after my first working set. Since the energy boost was so mild I will be stepping up the dose tomorrow from one 5g scoop to 7.5g (scoop and a half) hopefully that will render a bit more energy boost.

All in all i am pleased with the product but i'll give it a full week to find the right dose for me then i can see how long this package will actually last me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic