Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Another Unleashed Review

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
just so you know, it is a teaspoon and not a tablespoon. i need to go write more on my discovery, thanks to dan, but im not so sure a teaspoon is going to do much for you if you have any stim tolerance. a tablespoon is 3 teaspoons, so i have taken 2 at triple the dose and one at probably 7 times the dose (im a retard, yes i know) so try the teaspoon version first because that is the recommended dose. :D

So you weren't really all that impressed with 3x and 6x the recommended dose?

My professional opinion on this product, from reading the reviews, is that it is just ton of geranium oil and some beta-alanine. You'd be better off just buying them separately and taking them that way.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
So you weren't really all that impressed with 3x and 6x the recommended dose?

My professional opinion on this product, from reading the reviews, is that it is just ton of geranium oil and some beta-alanine. You'd be better off just buying them separately and taking them that way.

In my opinion you really dont know what is in this or how much of what is in it. How is it that Org can say "all in all i am pleased with it" - and then you come back with "you were not really impressed"? Did you forget the part about the pumphe said, did you forget fuzo's review, or hannibals or dan's. So please until you try it out yourself why are you posting an opinion try it for yourself then state your mind because that would be a fair review. Once you do try it if you dont like it you can get your money back.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Decided to take 2 scoops (10g) today, chugged it down half way through my 60 minute cardio. felt the tingles after 30 minutes. Energy spike was a bit better this time. I have to say this was my best back workout I have ever had natty. My back hasnt had a pump like this on anything other than dbol. The pump was so intense it almost felt like a tremendous cramp walking back from the gym.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
i am in for a try order coming your way. Sounds interesting to me. always in for something new.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Thought I'd chime in with an initial review as well, not to hijack your thread Ogre. Took a scoop from a friend's supply and headed to the gym today. I really felt nothing. No lift or extra focus or energy. I'm a jack3d user and respond pretty well to stims. I have to say that PB may work, but not at one scoop for me. Having to use two would not be cost effective for me compared to jack3d.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Thought I'd chime in with an initial review as well, not to hijack your thread Ogre. Took a scoop from a friend's supply and headed to the gym today. I really felt nothing. No lift or extra focus or energy. I'm a jack3d user and respond pretty well to stims. I have to say that PB may work, but not at one scoop for me. Having to use two would not be cost effective for me compared to jack3d.

All feedback is good feedback IMO Iron. I think one thing that we all seem to be agreeing on is the overall potency of the product. I was not fully satisfied with the energy or focus at 1 scoop either. with 2 scoops i was in the zone and although the pumps were good with one scoop they were GREAT with 2. So maybe this is something PitbullNS needs to consider if there is an "UNLEASHED V3" coming soon.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Thanks for the feedback just like Ogr said we do appreciate all feedback that is given in the proper manner.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
not to jump on the bashing bandwagon but today was not pleasant. I took 2 scoops (10g) as i have been for the last few days and within 15 minutes i was beat red all over and itching like a muthafucker! It was uncomfortable as hell. This is the first time that i have been this red and itchy from the Unleashed as of yet. I did nothing different to day. Wake up the same time, eat same pre w/o meal, take same vitamins, drink the same amount of water. I have no idea why this dose seemed so extreme. The energy level was the same as normal but i felt like shit because i was so itchy and tingly all over. It made for a less than desirable workout. the pump was great as usual i just fealt really weird.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I get those symptoms from Jack3D... to the point I feel like a junkie scratching myself all over... well not just jack3d... damn near everything... NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, AmiNO Enrergy... Notice a patter here... N.O.

I think it's the 1,3 dimethyl... SO I guess I get to look forward to this when I try it...

Thanks for keeping it honest Ogre...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I like all those types of products as well as I have been liking the Unleashed. Today was just a seriously elevated RED and ITCHY/ TINGLY sensation to the point of distraction. Im not really sure why today was any different but its something that could scare someone who is not used to these types of supps.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I used the Unleashed V2 today for the first time...

Shipping was fast.

Lets get past the packaging... there is a bit left to be desired there... all in all it doesn't effect the contents inside... I mean... you can put a piece of shit in a shiny container and it is still a piece of shit...

Moving on...

It does taste like shit... BUT WHICH PWO DRINK DOESNT?

I actually dont mind the taste since it goes away quickly... What I cant stand is the artificial sweetener after taste you get from so many others that sticks with you for hours.

I definitely got the "tingles" that Ogre mentioned... that was to be expected as it is with all PWO's that are worth a damn...

Did not feel overly Stimulated which was good for me because I hate that "MEGA JACKED" feeling you get from others which in turn becomes counter productive. The Stimulants where actually nice and smooth... not too much... not too little... just right for my taste...

the pump... well I can not attribute my pumps soley to the Unleashed as I am using other "sups" that will give redonkulous pumps... but the pumps where there...

Focus... ON POINT... best focus I have had in while...

Drive... good...

Recovery between sets... great.

All in all I would say this is just as good if not better than some of the PWO drinks on the market.

I will say... if you feel the need to be jacked out of your mind to workout then this is not the drink for you...

again this stimulant was very smooth for me... which I can appreciated because I hate being super jacked and having the shakes accompanied by heart palpitations...

I do think the pricing may be a bit high considering the qty, packaging and the fact it doesn't come with a scoop... but no so high it would drive me away. simply put... ALL PWO Drinks are over priced IMO....

All in all... I would recommend it to a friend...

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback whatever it may be. Like I said in the past every type of feedback is welcome if its done in an honest manner. Again we appreciate it all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic