Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite Pre-workout supplement?

craig

craig

Aug 29, 2011
yeah last time i knew he was at delta which is east bum fuck iraq. not exactly a vacation spot. my homie from fort hood used to be there (3rd ACR) and he said mail and supplies was few and far between.

craig

craig

Aug 29, 2011
currently i am taking jack3d. i am in the market for a new pwo since its not working out well for me. last deployment i took nanoVapor from muscletech. i think i am going to give one of the superpumps a try. makes me hesitant to get the max instead of 250 because of acon's post...

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
yeah last time i knew he was at delta which is east bum fuck iraq. not exactly a vacation spot. my homie from fort hood used to be there (3rd ACR) and he said mail and supplies was few and far between.

Hmmmm I know a PWO that you should try.....

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
? ^^ go on:)

Since we are board sponsors I am saying that you should try ours called UNLEASHED, check it out info on our facebook page facebook.com/pitbullns.com and our site pitbullns.com

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Since we are board sponsors I am saying that you should try ours called UNLEASHED, check it out info on our facebook page facebook.com/pitbullns.com and our site pitbullns.com

Can you link us to some reviews?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Animal rage was a little dissapointing for me Jacked is my fav

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
White Flood by Controlled Labs the most wicked Nitric Oxide.....

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
The 1MR that came out a couple of years ago is easily the strongest I've seen in some time. They just put out some new garbage without the "real" stims in it and called it the original. So, now the new 1MR blows!

Best ever has to be the original "Ultimate Orange" from back in the 90's! No telling how many banned ingredients were in that stuff. That stuff was insane!

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
The 1MR that came out a couple of years ago is easily the strongest I've seen in some time. They just put out some new garbage without the "real" stims in it and called it the original. So, now the new 1MR blows!

Best ever has to be the original "Ultimate Orange" from back in the 90's! No telling how many banned ingredients were in that stuff. That stuff was insane!

I know that 1mr was doing some changes check out http://www.theironden.com/pitbull-nutrition-supplements/5165-pre-workout-unleashed.html we would appreciate the chance to be your new preworkout

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
^^^^^ I just ordered PitbullNS Unleashed, i will let you all know what i think of it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic