Joannafit
What's New?

Protein deals?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Any current good deals out there? I know you can get the 15lb bulk still on ebay that @macgyver posted awhile ago. Looking for something flavored.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am partial to Mutant. No sales, but great products. Third party tested by Informed Choice, who test supplements for the Olympics, NCAA and MLB. Everything that is in the container is actually on the label and vice versa, unlike a lot of others.

I can get you 20% off, but even with the 20% their protein is still more expensive than ON.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I just get whey concentrate from True Nutrition and use code "THINK" for a 5% discount.

I'll have to check out Costco....they have Optimum? What is the price these days?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I haven't price checked but isn't truenutrition one of the cheapest places?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I just get whey concentrate from True Nutrition and use code "THINK" for a 5% discount.

I'll have to check out Costco....they have Optimum? What is the price these days?
No bloat/gas from the concentrate?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011

I want to say I caught the 5lb bags on sale for around $50 but they're usually $70.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
No bloat/gas from the concentrate?

No man, I do really well with it, so I can cheap out with it instead of paying more for the isolate. However, due to prices these days, i'm not slamming near as much per day as I used to over the years. I'm probably only getting 50-75 grams per day from whey now compared to 150-200g per day from years prior, so that may factor in. I'm not sure how well i'd do with that amount of concentrate these days, but I was actually surprised how well I tolerated it, so I am happy to save a little $$$:) Last summer I was using about 100-150g and did well too.

I do remember back in the 90's and early 2000's when i'd use Designer Protein, I never had any issues either, and it was a mix of isolate and concentrate. I was using a lot of it back then too.

***Anybody else remember when Whey Iso was cheap as fukkk at like $4-5.00 per pound in the early 2000's?

I miss those days:(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic