Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
All these members past and present...but nobody ever had or will ever have their shit together the way velvett has her shit together!!

LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Oh she still does it. Everytime a female would join she would send them a pm letting them know she was the lead female and what she sid goes. (not a quote but you get the jest) I would get pm's from new femal members telling or asking me. I ripped MG several times over it. MG was happy when all the the majority of the great females left, Halo, Newgirl, Techno, and many more that my brain can't remember right now. That left her the only one there and humping Intimid8tor's leg constantly. On;ly reason she was a mod was because bass & intim felt sorry for her. All she ever did was cut & paste articles to get her post count high to become a vet or mod. Only advice she gives is for women to take var, and lookign for a guy to love her. That's why she was taken advantage of so many times by guys, including Gator Mclusky. Can't help but love MG but at the same time she is annoying as hell.
I've noticed most of what you say. It's like a screw loose and doesn't comprehend what is being said...like the time she tried to make me look bad over a joke i mentioned about GF on the OT forum. I was like, Seriously? lol. There were a few more times, and then I just started to ignore her because she didn't understand anything anyway.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yes that is her BMJ. LOL I never got boob pics (clothed or not), darn-it. I remember some stuff going down but CRS has be not recalling exactly what it was then. I was a newbie back then., think it was around 2000-2002.

Derek was Gearedup the owner of FG before he passed. Really good guy until he did some stuff. But I wasn't one he did it to so I didn't relize until later. Anyway he passed away and his gf took over, jeepgirl I believe was her handle. The board started going to crap under her and she sold to the current owner(I will not say his name lol) Anyway he IMO is scum, he was reading everyone's pm and pulling sh*t. o2besogood was his admin and both became pos. Several of us mod's and even members left. Both ended up getting banned from wcbb and chemfit possibly beyondmass, eventually too. I had o2 delete my entire existence from FG as I didn't ever want any of my information there ever used by either of them. IF wcbb was up I'd tell yo to type F's name in to show you it comes up as **** because we couldn't even speak the f*ckers name, lol. (btw in the wcbb banner the ab shot is o2)
Okay, it's coming back some now. I know who you speak. LOL!

Yea, NB's boyfriend stuff happened around 2001-03 IIRC. Her ex-BF's board name was The Answer IIRC. There werer some guys over on Badham's forum who I guess he ripped off. After that, they pretty much banned her too.

When she first started over at EF, she was notorious for airing her boyfriend drama/fighting openly. After they split, she stopped doing that, which helped. She was a Mod at a few boards. That was a good time with the women forums. Wilson6 was a main component back in the day for the success....him, Warlobo, MS/Retropump, FitnessChick, etc etc. I spent more time on the women and diet forums than I did at the AAS during those years. That was a fun time at EF. Then some weird things started happening, and a lot of people left to both Iron Trybe and AnabolicFitness (AF). Iron Trybe was a cool ass board.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
All these members past and present...but nobody ever had or will ever have their shit together the way velvett has her shit together!!

LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Velvett! I remember her.

Reactions: ceo
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I've noticed most of what you say. It's like a screw loose and doesn't comprehend what is being said...like the time she tried to make me look bad over a joke i mentioned about GF on the OT forum. I was like, Seriously? lol. There were a few more times, and then I just started to ignore her because she didn't understand anything anyway.
Haha. She worships me and couldn't stand the thought of anyone poking fun at my expense. I love her to death, but she needs to take a chill pill with that. My ego doesn't need any more stroking.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I think anyone would know if Deadweight popped back up on the forums. First sentence he would out himself.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Every guy that is nice to her for any reason she will cling to. She is fierce in her friendships. I still give her crap and dshe stilllikes me, lol. Just remember how we'd discuss someone doing something bad somewhere and her comment almost always is "he is nice to me or treats me so well" LOL
On GF's behalf though, how can you not like that brother? Knowledgeable as hell, funny and has the ability to kill ya if ya piss him off and no one would ever know, lol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Every guy that is nice to her for any reason she will cling to. She is fierce in her friendships. I still give her crap and dshe stilllikes me, lol. Just remember how we'd discuss someone doing something bad somewhere and her comment almost always is "he is nice to me or treats me so well" LOL
On GF's behalf though, how can you not like that brother? Knowledgeable as hell, funny and has the ability to kill ya if ya piss him off and no one would ever know, lol.
Thanks brother, but she gets extreme with it sometimes. Kind of embarrasses me. Haha.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It's so strange how all these personalities make it to legendary status and then later they are exposed for living in there mothers basement, going bald and don't look like they touch a weight in there life.

Too bad we never got to figure out who that hgh guy was. I forgot his handle (gh15??) but it was very recent he was stirring the pot on all forums and had everyone thinking they could be pro with enough gh and gear. The rumors were flying that is was retired IFBB Nasser.
Yeah, Nasser is what I heard too. At least originally on that board. Now, Who knows? But great question.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic