Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Which Healthy Food Item Do You Eat Daily and Never Get Sick of?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Tuff question, well for breakfast I love my protein shake with berries and a banana. However, since 2017 I’ve been eating a salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, baby cucumbers, carrots, and avocado most days of the week before dinner.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey there, i love my daily pancakes and don’t get sick of them.

1 cup egg whites
1 whole Egg
2/3 cup oats
Cinnamon

I mix all this together and make 2 big pancakes out of them. Then top with some sugar free syrup.
Yum!

I love my grilled/smoked chicken breasts, but my hubs gets sick of eating chicken. I don’t.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No argument about what healthy means yet? I'm disappointed in all of you, lol

Eggs any way they are cooked are good with me. I also don't get sick of chicken like some do, I can eat it every day.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Scrambled eggs(I get tired of them as omelets, burrito's, overhard, etc.. but not scrambled), cod loins, and apples. I eat those foods everyday without getting tired of it. Everything else I have to rotate through.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
77d184195fa91a9e4861ef1ee5f8c386.jpg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My laughing face "Like" is more about memories of what Swiper has posted elsewhere about his diet plan than it is about mockery. I once mentioned it somewhere as beginning with 7 servings of this healthy food, and he corrected me to say it was only 5, followed by some other stuff all day not everyone would include in this thread.

Online pics of Swiper here and there seem to validate its inclusion here ......

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I get tired of most everything except brown rice and natty peanut butter.

someone mentioned pork chops? Been liking those a lot lately (on the bone only) center cuts aren’t as tasty

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I will tell you I could be starving to death on a deserted island and a case of canned tuna with a can opener could wash up on the shore and I wouldn't touch it. I even smell canned tuna and I get nauseous. I probably at 10 cans a day in college got it for 20 cents a can ACME albacore.
Me too...... I friggin LOVE a tuna steak...... But canned tuna is some nasty shit. I can only eat it if its 50% spicy mustard 50% canned tuna.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic