Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Which Healthy Food Item Do You Eat Daily and Never Get Sick of?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Barilla Plus pasta. Higher fiber and protein than traditional semolina. Taste and texture are identical if you like “Al dente”.

Staple carb source for me.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I just added back in oatmeal and forgot how much I love it. Just got away from it. I make it thick and put cinnamon and use sugar free maple syrup to sweeten. Another of my all time favorites is cream of rice cereal hard to find these days. I was really going sour on lean ground beef during the pandemic since I couldn't find chicken

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Me too...... I friggin LOVE a tuna steak...... But canned tuna is some nasty shit. I can only eat it if its 50% spicy mustard 50% canned tuna.
Canned tuna makes a whole lot of sense.

Melissa_098

Melissa_098

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2022
I used to eat daily Rice and steamed chicken and it always make me yummy.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
I honestly never get sick of what I eat and eat the same things day in day out for months.

4x day
Steak
Rye bread
Salad

1x a any protein, carb, salad

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I add salsa to everything

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don't know how I forgot this but baked potato no need for all that butter and sour cream... an oven baked potato is heavenly when baked with skin coated in olive oil and sea salt and wrapped in foil.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
I don't know how I forgot this but baked potato no need for all that butter and sour cream... an oven baked potato is heavenly when baked with skin coated in olive oil and sea salt and wrapped in foil.
I like it except add a little pepper as well

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'd have to say at this point its eggs, steak and butter

AdelPetersen

AdelPetersen

Mar 15, 2023
Big ups for sharing your go-to healthy food, man! Barilla Plus pasta sounds like a solid choice, especially with that extra fiber and protein punch. Now, let me hit you with my personal fave: organic chicken bone broth. I'm telling you, it's been a game-changer for me. Ever since I stumbled upon this gem online, it's been a staple in my daily routine. Not only is it hella comforting, but it's also packed with all those good-for-you nutrients. I found this dope spot where you can order some of the finest organic chicken bone broth, and let me tell you, it's been a total game-changer.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
From a neuron standpoint one should not get sick of the 'reward' just like an alcoholic never gets sick and tired of the same nasty ass taste of alcohol.

I eat the same for decades, if I do burn out spices, I cycle it out and reintroduce that food item a year or so later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic