trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
It’s real and so is CERN we’ve only just begun to destroy this planet

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The truth is humanity will only be around so long and that just a few thousands years after the last one dies, a mere blink of an eye in the age of the planet, there will hardly be a sign we were here.

There have been quite a number of mass extinctions in earths history, almost all of them were theoretically caused by periods of (slightly) greater volcanic activity. As smart as some people think they are, they are ignorant that we aren't as powerful as we think we are and don't really control our destiny. Heck, humans may not even be the smartest creature on a planet that is 3/5 covered with water.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Climate change real? Yes
Did we cause it or speed things up? Yes
Does Climate change happen without us? Yes
Should we live life to its fullest and help move forward in meaningful ways slowly but surely while NOT be hysterical about climate change? Yes!
Should we recycle and clean up our neighborhoods so we don’t have trash everywhere? Yes!
Should we kill dolphins and whales for sport, food or because its tradition? NO! Fuck no!
Are aliens real? Yes!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Should the Federal government threaten me with violence if I don't give them money (and my Rights) to combat an unproven theory that has legitimate detractors?

I think the whole reason the government has furthered the Covid fear is that there is so much intelligent resistance (and as Snowden proved - conspiracy to defraud) over "Climate Change".

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
have you seen differences in weather from when you were a kid to now?
have you seen differences in weather from when you were a kid to now?

I grew up in a ski town and spent my entire childhood on the mountain hitting the slopes all day as did most of the folks who grew up here. My grandfather was ski patrol for 40 years, my uncle was ski patrol for 25, my father worked the kitchen in the lodge. I have B&W photographs of family long past sliding down that same mountain strapped into wooden skis, wearing woolen overcoats and a smile. I remember the season starting in November and running until March, longer if we were lucky. It didn't matter if the mountain made their own snow was one of the many that relied on natural snow, they were all open for a few months every year.

There is a historical ski club that would bushwhack some of their own trails on the local state mountain to ski the glades and be as close to nature as one can. Even though there was no lights, lifts, rope tows or anything, they went up every year for decades. The roster of people in the club changed over the years, but their mission to get out and enjoy skiing the glades didn't. Just them and the mountain. It had been such a longstanding tradition that several decades ago, they came together and built up a stone round house with built in stone fireplaces and enough room to sleep for those who loved skiing too much to leave the mountain overnight. It was room enough to keep a couple dozen people warm and out of the elements.

Now, all of that is fading away, there is not enough snow to keep the dream alive. The local club no longer has the snow to ski the glades. They still meet but they're forced to travel to commercial mountains far away from home. The mountain that I grew up on still does not have enough snow to open. The significantly larger mountains in the area have only a small handful of trails open while the greater part of their terrain remains bare grass. No amount of investment capital for top line equipment can make up for a bad season.

I used to ski every single year of my life after having learned how when I was 5. Sadly, this will be the first year in an otherwise unbroken chain that I won't be setting foot on the mountain on which I cut my teeth.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Climate change is whatever you want it to be. That's why they switched over from global warming to this new term. The problem with global warming is that it meant something specific. It meant the global temps were increasing, except they aren't for the past 20 years. So the globaliss have to "re-brand" the global problem to something that couldn't be measured easily with objective metrics.

Of course the climate changes. That's as simple as looking at the four seasons that much of the country experiences every year. And then for every local region, the climate has always varied from year to year, even before the industrial revolution. So climate change is a clever way of creating a new global panic that is hard to quantify, hard to disprove (as to its cause, but hard to prove causation, but "science" doesn't seem to care about that these days).

Either way we have the same result. Message: be afraid, be VERY afraid. Solution: more government (just like it's the ineffectual solution to every other perceived problem). Even worse, as this is a global problem, individual countries can't choose to do what they think best, but we need to have a global effort spearheaded by the experts. Thus global government. What could possible go wrong.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Not for me... I want that thing trimmed and maintained like a Disneyland shrub.

Haha.. Less hair in the throat?

I'm a male slut. Bushy, trimmed, shaved, black, white, asian, latina, tall, short, medium build, curvy, thin, tattoos, no tattoos, piercings, no piercings, blond, brunnette, red head, milf, gilf, 18+, as long as it's legal. Doesn't matter. I love new pussy. I'd love to do 2-3 different women a day for the rest of my life if I could.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I agree with @fasttwitch and @Tuffoldman..."Climate Change" has always occurred...Humans are facilitating/exacerbating its effects (sp?)...As a matter of fact, we (humans) are skewing ALL of the systems (eco,geo, water cycle, etc) that propagate life!... Opinion only!!!...:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

I'm a male slut. Bushy, trimmed, shaved, black, white, asian, latina, tall, short, medium build, curvy, thin, tattoos, no tattoos, piercings, no piercings, blond, brunnette, red head, milf, gilf, 18+, as long as it's legal. Doesn't matter. I love new pussy. I'd love to do 2-3 different women a day for the rest of my life if I could.

I'm gonna go on the limb and say that u are not particular...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

I'm gonna go on the limb and say that u are not particular...

I am exactly like fasttwitch except for one minor point.

I would be happy to go between the limbs of everyone on the legendary fasttwitch's list, except for me it's more fantasy than fact.

I is what I is :rolleyes:

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I wouldn't let the exorcist anywhere near my nuts not matter how much she paid me.

Wow! Do I sense a pedo wanting to come out? She’s 13-14 weirdo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic