Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Final Four is set

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Gonzaga vs. UCLA and Houston vs. Baylor. My bracket is blown up but my champ is still in it -- Gonzaga.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Baylor got screwed over on the women's side against UConn by a last minute missed call of an obvious foul ... it's all over ESPN and other places. Baylor's coach catching some flack too for under-reacting.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I thought only creepy politicians watched womens college basketball

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Gonzaga is going to be tough to beat... they are blowing out every team they've faced. I'm hoping it is Gonzaga vs Baylor in the final... that will be a great game.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
1) long legs
2) short shorts
3) fall down on floor a lot with legs up in the air
4) good ball handling skills

and you watch men doing the same things ............ why?

( @FlyingDragon )

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So u watch to sharpen up on good ball handling skills? :p

1) long legs
2) short shorts
3) fall down on floor a lot with legs up in the air
4) good ball handling skills

and you watch men doing the same things ............ why?

( @FlyingDragon )

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Up YOUR game, or something, FD .......

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Gonzaga is going to be tough to beat... they are blowing out every team they've faced. I'm hoping it is Gonzaga vs Baylor in the final... that will be a great game.
Yeah best two teams all year.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Zags I think are just so complete on offense, and efficient too. They transition well from the fast break. Also hit the three well too. Baylor though, is athletic as hell, and I believe have the highest 3 pt. percentage and hit from there often. Still think the Zags will take it. West Coast and Pac 12 represented well. Disappointed in the Big Ten. I am a Hawkeye fan, but I figured the Illini and Michigan would make it to the Final Four.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Zags I think are just so complete on offense, and efficient too. They transition well from the fast break. Also hit the three well too. Baylor though, is athletic as hell, and I believe have the highest 3 pt. percentage and hit from there often. Still think the Zags will take it. West Coast and Pac 12 represented well. Disappointed in the Big Ten. I am a Hawkeye fan, but I figured the Illini and Michigan would make it to the Final Four.
You think Garza can make it in the NBA? He seems so slow and unathletic.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
You think Garza can make it in the NBA? He seems so slow and unathletic.

I don't think he is a lottery pick. I think he will get drafted and I think he will likely be a career back up. He is slow and unathletic, but is a "hustle" player. He also shoots pretty well from the perimeter. If not, I think he will play professionally overseas. The kid is a relentless worker. I think that will help him hang on to at least be on the bench for a team.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I don't think he is a lottery pick. I think he will get drafted and I think he will likely be a career back up. He is slow and unathletic, but is a "hustle" player. He also shoots pretty well from the perimeter. If not, I think he will play professionally overseas. The kid is a relentless worker. I think that will help him hang on to at least be on the bench for a team.
Most of us wish we had better God given genetics!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic