jacobss
What's New?

FREE LITTLEGUY!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
He is such a good guy, a guy who served our country with honor....please be gentle with him:(

My prayers go out to him:(
I believe @BovaJP is being gentle to him, I saw this headed towards her house the other day, should be enough to last the weekend

astroglide4.jpg

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Update: I let him in the yard on a leash for about 10 minutes yesterday. He drank lots of water, but he did not eat his dinner last night nor breakfast this morning. I’m concerned. Maybe I’ll get some McDonalds for him today?? Thoughts?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Update: I let him in the yard on a leash for about 10 minutes yesterday. He drank lots of water, but he did not eat his dinner last night nor breakfast this morning. I’m concerned. Maybe I’ll get some McDonalds for him today?? Thoughts?
I would try golden shower then golden arches, in that order, nice system shocker for him.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You bastards.....I knew you would miss me, I just didn't think it would be this much:D
And just so ya know Bova is WAAAAAAY kinkier than you boys can even conjure up in your feeble minds:p

BMJ had my back at least;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You bastards.....I knew you would miss me, I just didn't think it would be this much:D
And just so ya know Bova is WAAAAAAY kinkier than you boys can even conjure up in your feeble minds:p

BMJ had my back at least;)
You could learn to answer e-mails douche. Where the fuck you been?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I went off the grid, fucked myself up again and came back to a full blown corona fuckfest:oops:
You coulda called at least

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I went off the grid, fucked myself up again and came back to a full blown corona fuckfest:oops:
You coulda called at least
You in the desert with that Jared guy and a lb of peyote?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic