Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What Haplogroups are you?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So I had my DNA tested to see if there were any lying whores in my family tree and found out some interesting stuff. I'm 92% Indo-European(which is confusing), 4% Native American (which I knew and isn't enough for a new truck), and surprise 4% East Asian. Took me awhile to figure out the East Asian because I belong to Haplogroup R1b and H6, both of which I knew were European, that means my paternal and maternal lineage originated in Europe but migrated there from Central Asia, hence the term Caucasian. Well then I remembered the Nazis were called Huns as an insult to their racial purity, keep in mind Iran means land of Aryans and is probably where R1b originated and where Hitler got the term, so Huns were East Asian. Dare I say Attila the Hun's or maybe even Genghis Khan's soldiers got one of my ancestors, or maybe it was just one of the Chinese building the American Railroad lol, probably was a strong bastard.

Anyway back to the R1b and H6. R1b dominates western europe, ie. Celtic, but R1b is also Turkic and Iranian and on an Olympic level very close in strength. H6 also appears to be of Central Asian, ie. Turkic origin. So 2 Haplogroups that weren't the first in Europe rose to become the dominant genes in Western Europe and America. Hmmm, now I don't feel so bad using Iran Hormone lol and damn Iranian women are hot.

http://zoomgirls.net/wallpapers/aylar_lie-1280x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
That is some interesting information. Where does one get there haplogroups tested?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I've always wondered about this stuff.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
My maternal line is T2b and my paternal haplogroup is R1b1b2a1a.

Even though my dad is black I have a white haplogroup. This is true for a lot of black people who are descended from slaves AND their owners. Once a white man has a son with a black woman the paternal haplogroup for all sons down that line will be the same, no matter how many thousands of generations of breeding with only other blacks. The opposite is also true. So someone can look 100% white but have an African or Asian haplogroup.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
And I did mine through 23andme.com and it was awesome.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
How much does something like this run?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
How much does something like this run?

23andme.com is $99.oo

a friend gave it to me as my birthday present, which i thought was great.

i had always been a little curious bc i don't look black AT ALL and i don't look white AT ALL. and people continually tell me that they are for sure that i'm middle eastern, or they're sure i'm hispanic, or they're sure i'm native american, etc etc. it happens repeatedly.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Big bump, should have bought stock in this. Wheres my R1b fam?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My kit is on its way. 2 of my 3 siblings have done it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My kit is on its way. 2 of my 3 siblings have done it.
Why would yours be different from theirs unless you had different parents? My sister had hers done, I assume I am the same % as she is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic