What's New?

All White People are Racist !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Have any of you seen the thread on facebook. White person ask a black person .... For the most part *gasp* everyone is getting along .
Saying white people are all racist is racist in itself.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It’s all gotten WAY out of hand imo.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
What's wrong with people these days?
I've never had a Prejudice bone in my body. But that's starting to change.

There's something about being pushed in a corner, and attacked without cause, that makes you want to come out fighting.

That's what's been happening for about the last 3 years, to the average peace-loving White American male. But they better stop, the white male has not lost very many wars.
And this thing is about to break wide open.

Just a fact.

Mrhat

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I live in the NE and the only place I consistently see "problems" is on TV and Facebook. I have a very integrated (socially engineered) housing policy in my state and there are very poor townhome enclaves 3-5mins walk from my 4bedroom cul-de-sac. We eat in the same diners, we shop in the same stores, our kids all go to school together...shit my 6yr old daughter's best friend is black.

We tend to fear or hate what we don't know. I was a Skinhead from 13-20 because I needed protection and a place to belong. The Army showed me that we're all "nigger" to the men who own this and any other country. Don't believe everything is falling apart, we are certainly being manipulated to feel like it is. Crime is crime, shitbirds are shitbirds but the average American I know loves his kids, his wife, his mom and his country.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
did I see a skinny little white chick orbiting her like a planet?

J

jimring

Jul 20, 2014
"LOL....You have issues sir"

His post has as many likes as yours so his issues must not be too bad. At least here in the Den

J

jimring

Jul 20, 2014
You just can't start a history debate with any American bro. They won the war, so they think they know everything. I don't want anybody to get personal here, I'm just stating a fact. Let's just talk bodybuilding people, shall we?

You can't start a debate with any American because they won the war so they think they know everything. As exemplified by this man asking a series of questions?

Why don't you try answering at least a couple of the questions rather than asserting a correlation between a nation winning a war and its inhabitants almost 250 years later thinking they know everything.

By the way, that would include American Indians whose ancestors fought on the winning side, right? They would think they know everything also. Right?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.