Kiddorism
What's New?

All White People are Racist !

Status
Not open for further replies.
CulturedThug88

CulturedThug88

Nov 5, 2017
U need to go read a history book, this land of ours was stolen from the Native Americans.....I am 100% sure they feel different about your slanted view....

The native Americans were immigrants from Asia, who travelled to the U.S over the Bering Strait. They went to war against one another, enslaved each other. Europeans arrived, being the superior race they wiped out the Natives, who were so backwards they hadn't even invented the wheel. Europeans didn't steal the land, back in those days that was the way of the world, you either got conquered, or you were badass enough to conquer someone else.

We took slaves as Natives Americans and Africans did. Only difference is, it was whites, particularly my Country , that fought to end slavery and payed out billions to free all slaves across its empire.

Also, ask the Native Americans how diversity and open borders is working out for them. If we don't want to go the way of the ABBO, we shouldn't let ourselves be wiped out like they did.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
LOL....You have issues sir

CulturedThug88

CulturedThug88

Nov 5, 2017
What part of my statement was wrong?

Did the Natives enslave each other?
Did they war with one another?
Were they so inferior they couldn't invent the wheel?
Did Britain abolish slavery?
Did Britain pay to have all slaves under its empire freed?
Was the right of conquest not the norm in colonial era ?
What are you trying to say other than nonsensical one liners?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
And the "Native Americans" migrants from Asia stole it from a prior peoples says some archaeological evidence.

And the native americans were brutal to each other. I'm not saying the Europeans were better. Humans have always been brutal to each other. We still are.

Last edited:
ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
What part of my statement was wrong?

Did the Natives enslave each other?
Did they war with one another?
Were they so inferior they couldn't invent the wheel?
Did Britain abolish slavery?
Did Britain pay to have all slaves under its empire freed?
Was the right of conquest not the norm in colonial era ?
What are you trying to say other than nonsensical one liners?
You just can't start a history debate with any American bro. They won the war, so they think they know everything. I don't want anybody to get personal here, I'm just stating a fact. Let's just talk bodybuilding people, shall we?

Last edited:
D

devst8r

Oct 13, 2017
i think a lot of people are full of ignorance. not only do they not know something, but they then give an opinion about it and when someone shows them some facts they STILL say it's wrong and that they're right. listen everyone, peace love happiness :p

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Well, when you don't have enough self respect to not go out in public knowing your morbidly obese and still wear tight fitting cloths and can see every fat roll from your neck to your fat ankles... how can you see the good in anyone else. If I were black, I would not want her speaking for my race...

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Well, when you don't have enough self respect to not go out in public knowing your morbidly obese and still wear tight fitting cloths and can see every fat roll from your neck to your fat ankles... how can you see the good in anyone else. If I were black, I would not want her speaking for my race...

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
That's for sure.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017

Hey I like thick fat booty, fat around the breasts and big hips....especially in those tight fitting yoga pants. When I see that it registers 'mating season'

I think honestly most hollywood actresses and media celebrities that have those unnaturally dieted down 'fit' skinny bodies are so gross, I like a woman thank you.

Good day, Gentlemen. Will be checking in later after several drinks and a couple lines! It's celebration boys!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.