jacobss

Squat Suit modifications?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I'm sitting at 195-198.

Squat Suit is Titan Super Cent... Size 40 WS

Which is the Comp fit for me. When I first got it, it was tighter. The Straps are way easier and need no help getting on. Takes just a couple of Minutes to set really not long. But what I have noticed the most is the legs ride up. I know how to tighten the Straps, but not sure on the legs or how much I need to.

Any help would be great.

squatsuitsizes650.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What are you wearing under the suit?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just whitey Tighties...
Okay just checking. When I first started using a dl suit I wore spandex undies under it cause it was easier to get on. But the suit was shifting around on me.

Beyond that I got nothing lol

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Can I just have someone pinch a small amount of material on the leg openings and stitch it? Just enough to lock the legs in place?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
That's pretty normal. Suits break in and then need to get adjusted. On the bright side, after that, they usually don't stretch much more.

That suit is really easy to adjust. I've got an old industrial sewing machine and have done a few dozen adjustments for friends. If you can find one for $200 or so you'll make your money back fast doing $20 adjustments.
If you don't have it in you to do it yourself just send it to Ginny Phillips ( Ginny's Power Gear) and ask her to take 1/2" out of each leg/hip and whatever you need out of the straps. Ginny does great work.
I've heard that Amy Richlak does as well but I've never seen her work in person so I can't vouch for it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic