SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Erection wtf

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
About 4wks
You running long esters? May be your body just adjusting to the excess hormones right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My workout partner's brother had that happen to him. He woke up with an erection that wouldn't go back down. He had to go to the emergency room. This is probably an oversimplification, but the doc told him that his condition was akin to a valve that allows excess blood to flow to the penis was stuck in the open position. Not sure exactly what they did to "fix" it, but apparently that can happen. I wonder if your valve was sticky and then closed on its own. I've heard that a long duration erection like that can be painful.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My workout partner's brother had that happen to him. He woke up with an erection that wouldn't go back down. He had to go to the emergency room. This is probably an oversimplification, but the doc told him that his condition was akin to a valve that allows excess blood to flow to the penis was stuck in the open position. Not sure exactly what they did to "fix" it, but apparently that can happen. I wonder if your valve was sticky and then closed on its own. I've heard that a long duration erection like that can be painful.

How do I go about causing that to happen to myself HA!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
When this happens in the ED (Emergency Dept.) we use 60mg of Pseudoephedrine first before any other methods. The vasoconstriction shunts blood back to lungs and vital organs and usually is enough to "beat" the problem back. The other thing we ask is did the patient "climax"? If nout simply rubbing one out can solve the issue too.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The worst case scenario, typically for the Sickle Cell guys, is needle aspiration and luckily Urology does them so the ED staff don't have to.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When this happens in the ED (Emergency Dept.) we use 60mg of Pseudoephedrine first before any other methods. The vasoconstriction shunts blood back to lungs and vital organs and usually is enough to "beat" the problem back. The other thing we ask is did the patient "climax"? If nout simply rubbing one out can solve the issue too.

It's great having your knowledge and experience in your field on the board Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5.0
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010

This is great info! That medicine is found in many otc meds. Heck, I think it's derivative of ephedrine. No wonder why I have problems getting it up when on ECA for a few weeks, lol!

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
As a small boy I had one in my pyjamas sitting with dad and sister in the living room on the sofa watching an black and white movie with Marylin Monroe. I was crawling on my four into my room full of shame.
Get up for 10 minutes and read the newspaper?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Rider - I'm guessing blood thinning

IS - test 600 deca 300 and hardly any drinking last night

RD - that shit was so painful, no bueno man

FD - pics didn't come through yet? Use the ones from last week :)
You are only using aas? No peptides?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic