Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Erection wtf

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
When this happens in the ED (Emergency Dept.) we use 60mg of Pseudoephedrine first before any other methods. The vasoconstriction shunts blood back to lungs and vital organs and usually is enough to "beat" the problem back. The other thing we ask is did the patient "climax"? If nout simply rubbing one out can solve the issue too.

Thank you Mike. I was scared, that hurt so damn bad after 4hrs! No I didn't climax, I couldn't even touch the thing. I really appreciate the knowledge you share here

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
a good pee in the morning works wonders!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I got something you could try, how about a cold shower, I mean cold as in ice cold . You won't have that problem after that !!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Flexing can actually work too. I mean 10mins on hardcore "mandatories" like you were on stage. The pump shunts blood out to the extremities and away from your brong.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Why didn't you just beat off then go back to bed.

chadstallion

chadstallion

Aug 8, 2011
Woke up at 4am stiff as a board, which is nothing unusual for me, so I just rolled over and went back to sleep. Well I finally got up at 6am and it was still the same. Got to work with this thing tucked as best I can but it's just fukn painful now. Wasn't till 9am after I took 2 apirin that it stared going down. Wtf causes that and why did it happen? I dont need or use ed meds either
count your blessings.
one day this wont happen, no matter how hard (!) you try to make it so.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I get frequent and unprovoked erections, often. A lot of painful tucking. Luckily I have ADHD so when I get one I can take some of my adderall(which I no longer take daily only as needed) or worst or best depending how how you look at i do the "rub one out" method which doesn't always eliminate the problem but will take you from rock hard to chubby.

The_Northman1522

The_Northman1522

Jul 11, 2016
I have the same issue when I'm on Decca. Some guys have problems getting it up, mine is the opposite. I can't keep the mother fucker down. I can rub it out, Fuck all day, and still stay rock hard. Asprin helps, but doesn't stop it till I'm off the Decca for about 2 weeks. Write now, I'm a walking fuck factory with EQ an anadrol added.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I have the same issue when I'm on Decca. Some guys have problems getting it up, mine is the opposite. I can't keep the mother fucker down. I can rub it out, Fuck all day, and still stay rock hard. Asprin helps, but doesn't stop it till I'm off the Decca for about 2 weeks. Write now, I'm a walking fuck factory with EQ an anadrol added.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Dose this mean your under 40?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic