Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Carb Cycling - KISS

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ive carb cycled the last 2 years, but this year I did something different, and it works better/faster then carb cycling. I work with Shelby Starnes and use his services for dieting and getting lean for the summer. I did the high,med, low carb cycle days, but this latest routine, he kept my macros the same for every meal. He has since then changed it 4x, and im down 17lbs in 6 weeks.. (weighed in at 220lbs this morning).. My target weight for this time was 212-215. I think I will be hitting that in the next few weeks. Both routines worked great for me, but this one honestly works faster.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Ive carb cycled the last 2 years, but this year I did something different, and it works better/faster then carb cycling. I work with Shelby Starnes and use his services for dieting and getting lean for the summer. I did the high,med, low carb cycle days, but this latest routine, he kept my macros the same for every meal. He has since then changed it 4x, and im down 17lbs in 6 weeks.. (weighed in at 220lbs this morning).. My target weight for this time was 212-215. I think I will be hitting that in the next few weeks. Both routines worked great for me, but this one honestly works faster.

Shelby definitely knows his shit. I respect that man immensely. He has taken his genetics further than many gave him credit for being able to do in his early days. he is a paragon of dedication and consistency. In my opinion shelby has earned through blood, sweat and tears every success he has enjoyed. He is a role model for me in this hobby.

That being said, i am fairly familiar with his diets and i agree, he consistently brings people in great shape each and every time. My trainer is BigMike from ProM. He knows his stuff and has worked under numerous people/trainers. He is working with pete ciccone currently i believe and is 5'8" at 280 with slightly visibile intercostals. He is truly a beast and as for contest conditioning i would be THRILLED to achieve near his contest conditioning.

He chose to go with carb cycling because around week 20 i started eliminating things and started really seeing results rcome flying in. So when we were at week 12, there really wasnt any reason to get drastic or change anything crazy. This week the carbs go lower but not to an insane level.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I had the best results every just having a nice clean diet and not cycling my carbs. i do eat more carbs on workout days when not trying to lose weight tho.

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
o can you post what you eat or what your daily meal plan looks like.does shelby have a book out or a dvd on his program,thanks

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
as always O, i admire your discipline and dedication. whens the comp?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
o can you post what you eat or what your daily meal plan looks like.does shelby have a book out or a dvd on his program,thanks

I did in my thread buddy. List ccj, here is my reccomendation, you are super motivated to elarn this game and you want to get the best results in the shortest time possible. I would reccommend considering hiring one of the trainers out there and get them to show their nutritional philosophies.

I know there are Alex Azarian, Ken Skip Hill, Shelby, phil hernon(i use a lot of his eat when hungry type approach....which is good because i am ALWAYS hungry) and a few others. Theyn will help you learn your money and in all honesty what you learn frtom them will benefit you 10x as much as spending their fees on gear.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
What's the show O?

Hey buddy,

Its the Delaware state show, npc first state classic and whatever they call the novice. I am eligible for all of them so i figure why not right?

4 weeks later there is the NPC West Chester right up the road so i might end up doing that too.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hey buddy,

Its the Delaware state show, npc first state classic and whatever they call the novice. I am eligible for all of them so i figure why not right?

4 weeks later there is the NPC West Chester right up the road so i might end up doing that too.
I've lived in Delaware since 2005 and also work 5 minutes from West Chester. I'm moving in August but maybe I can catch your first show. Is it in Wilmington or Dover?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I've lived in Delaware since 2005 and also work 5 minutes from West Chester. I'm moving in August but maybe I can catch your first show. Is it in Wilmington or Dover?

Wilmington, its at AI Dupont high school. I live in DE right now with my girl. I moved down from philly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic